Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Kids.my daughter is 11 and just started senior school,she has some good friends and would say is one of the popular ones(i would say that)

well 2 girls had a pop at her and she stood her ground.

Then on Wednesday their 16 year old sisters had a pop and were going to beat her up.ffs they are 16,she was concerned and spoke to me and showed me some texts from them.i have never been so angry in my life.threats to kill,threats of serious harm and hoped she committed suicide.

i took her phone and waited and 1 came in at about 11pm with more threats,so i text that she was asleep, i was her dad and i was on the warpath.

Next day my daughter did not want to go to the bus stop,but i made her to put on a brave front,well they had a go again and she called my wife who was just leaving for work.My wife got out of the car walked upto them and said"you 16 year olds need to grow up and the others just need to sort it out on their own"

Then my wife got a text from one of the mums having a go(very brave and stupid to do that to my mrs) until the wife sent her one of the texts that had been sent.the mother back tracked and said there was no need to get the school involved.

Got to school and these girls knew we were on the case so went to the bullying rep and my daughter got hauled in and told there was a serious complaint of bullying(FFS two were 16,she is 11.)

The other girls must have been a bit thick as they forgot that they had sent texts,so my daughter handed her phone over and they read the texts,the teachers have gone mad.

Anyway,i know kids can be a pain in the arse but boy have i been stressed this week i dont smoke in the week but ive packed some burners down me.i was ready to rip someone a new arsehole but knew i couldnt.

Whos fell asleep yet!!

Edited by cambridgefox

Kids.my daughter is 11 and just started senior school,she has some good friends and would say is one of the popular ones(i would say that)

well 2 girls had a pop at her and she stood her ground.

Then on Wednesday their 16 year old sisters had a pop and were going to beat her up.ffs they are 16,she was concerned and spoke to me and showed me some texts from them.i have never been so angry in my life.threats to kill,threats of serious harm and hoped she committed suicide.

i took her phone and waited and 1 came in at about 11pm with more threats,so i text that she was asleep, i was her dad and i was on the warpath.

Next day my daughter did not want to go to the bus stop,but i made her to put on a brave front,well they had a go again and she called my wife who was just leaving for work.My wife got out of the car walked upto them and said"you 16 year olds need to grow up and the others just need to sort it out on their own"

Then my wife got a text from one of the mums having a go(very brave and stupid to do that to my mrs) until the wife sent her one of the texts that had been sent.the mother back tracked and said there was no need to get the school involved.

Got to school and these girls knew we were on the case so went to the bullying rep and my daughter got hauled in and told there was a serious complaint of bullying(FFS two were 16,she is 11.)

The other girls must have been a bit thick as they forgot that they had sent texts,so my daughter handed her phone over and they read the texts,the teachers have gone mad.

Anyway,i know kids can be a pain in the arse but boy have i been stressed this week i dont smoke in the week but ive packed some burners down me.i was ready to rip someone a new arsehole but knew i couldnt.

Whos fell asleep yet!!

Bullies :angry: Need some perspective, hope your daughters ok pal. :thumbup:

Passed away an hour ago, such a loss, rip Owen

You did as much as you could do.

Cambridge - glad to see a bit of commonsense coming to the fore. Hope the daugther's ok.

On Sat StepFoxy3 was finally caught drink driving after he bumped a taxi driver. He failed the breathaliser. He's ****ed now as he needs his car for work - it's lucky he works for his dad or he'd be out of a job too. There's been no need to say anything as he immediately told us and was aware of how much of a dick he'd been especially as MsFoxy and I had repeatedly told him what a willy puller he was for drink driving.

A possible 3 year ban looms as the cops are cracking down on dangerous driving.

Cambridge - glad to see a bit of commonsense coming to the fore. Hope the daugther's ok.

On Sat StepFoxy3 was finally caught drink driving after he bumped a taxi driver. He failed the breathaliser. He's ****ed now as he needs his car for work - it's lucky he works for his dad or he'd be out of a job too. There's been no need to say anything as he immediately told us and was aware of how much of a dick he'd been especially as MsFoxy and I had repeatedly told him what a willy puller he was for drink driving.

I echo your sentiment with both GLC AND cambridgefox.

As for StepFoxy3 I bet you're counting your blessings that while it took an accident for the realisation to hit home at least it was only a bump and nothing serious!

lol

The national pass rate is 43% in the UK. Our driving test is a bit more stringent than "Can you tackle a drive through liquor store? BOSH, HERE'S YOUR LICENSE" :D

I think i was just an exceptional driver, you are meant to do 120 hours of driving lessons i did 4 hours just passed my test and then wonder how i was inches away from pranging it in to a tree 24 hours later.

You can get your license over here at 18. i waited until i was 19 so when i was 18yr and frequenting night clubs and the like, i could never be made designated driver lol

my mate and his missus have lost their unborn child so been in a sombre mood all day. Makes me appreciate my missus and baby's health so much more. We were out having a meal with them a couple of nights ago and they were talking about how excited they were. :cry:

Poor kid. So sad.. :(

All the best to him mate.. :fc:

The story is all over the front if the merc now. Jesus wept :( The merc seems to think his injuries are not life threatening but the lads mum says he's in a really bad way. Don't know what to think.

Edited by HEGGSY

She is fine now,as some in the older years have said the 16 year olds are out of order and to tell them if it starts again.

As for StepFoxy3,you knew it was a matter of time,you mentioned it before xmas,glad no one was hurt and i hope you and the Mrs are not too stressed.probably a good thing he was caught without a serious injury.

120 hours!!! **** me who told u that?!?! If that was ur instructor he must be coining it - me and all my mates passed in less than 20, all first time.

http://www.lsite.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Supervisors/Why-120-hours.html

On a different note i feel like death! plus i have wicked bruises from last night but am unsure how they got there.