Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I applied for that! Obviously I was unsuccessful!

Interview 11.30 tomorrow. I've a long way to go yet. According to the email its a 1st interview so could fall at the next hurdle.

Lasts a hour and part of it is a 20 min scenario question. It will either be a straightforward common sense solution or something I have never encounted.

Of the massive range at the supermarket chose a "Pink Sweet Pea" air-freshener. But not keen on the smell. And the thing lasts for 6 months. And I couldn't possibly waste it by throwing it away. Tragic.

In my experience these things never last for anything like the time they're supposed to. Give it a week or two and you probably won't even be able to smell it. :D

What worries me more is why you imagined you'd like Pink Sweet Pea fragrance in the first place?! :blink::P

Interview 11.30 tomorrow. I've a long way to go yet. According to the email its a 1st interview so could fall at the next hurdle.

Lasts a hour and part of it is a 20 min scenario question. It will either be a straightforward common sense solution or something I have never encounted.

Well good luck - you've been looking for work for long enough and deserve a bit of good news

Interview update

Think it went OK although there will be others. Had to answer 12/13 questions thn was set a scenarion and answer in a report.

In short . A tenant calls down at 1am to complain about loud music from flat above. What do you do and write a report for your supervisor.

My solution. Visit the complainer. Asitain how bad it was. Visit the culprit. Ask to respect others. Told it was 21st. I reply that does not matter you are breaking a disturbance law and it would be best if authorities were not involved. The turn music down. I visit complainer. They are satisfied. I return to my office. Party goers start leaving. I bid them goodnight.

I made it simple with a simple solution I think. The scenenario did not stipulate what level of serioyusness you had to base the report on. But knowing what the common sense thing to do and the real situation may be different. I'm not the sort of person who goes storming in and demands things.

My only concern was whether I looked presentable to the interviewees. Never had time to shave. Good thing, I said I was fekable with my hours and willing to cover shifts. They said they will let me know whatever happens. If I fail they have my details for the future.

They have my details. The email also said that I could sign up for job alerts but couldnt find the link on the website so I just messaged them thanking them for the chance and Ithat I would be interested if anything else came up.

The interview was set up through some employment agency and asked me to give them feedback after so they will have my details too and I said to them it was the sort of job I thought that I could do.