Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

i heard some bad news today, not definate yet but might lose my job soon apparently

Sorry to hear that,hope its going to be ok

They have my details. The email also said that I could sign up for job alerts but couldnt find the link on the website so I just messaged them thanking them for the chance and Ithat I would be interested if anything else came up.

The interview was set up through some employment agency and asked me to give them feedback after so they will have my details too and I said to them it was the sort of job I thought that I could do.

keep trying,im sure you will get there soon.

Good, I finally bought a car to replace my old one -- Its on old tin-can on wheels but it's gonna save me a load in fuel, tax and insurance so it can't be too bad and to be honest it will need less cleaning & maintainance because it's already a piece of shit so less time and less expense!

It's a 1999 Rover 25 so it's gonna rot like a carrot but If I get a year out of it I'll be happy

Edited by blue-army-andy

Just found 2 big posters of the KP stadium displaying where the seating are around the ground. Must have got them when the ground was about to open on one of the open days. They are a little dusty but not too bad condition. I may keep one and offer the other to any loyal City fan. Have to find a space on one of my walls first.

Could be a competition for it on here/Twitter. Will wait till after todays game to give more a chance.

Just a thought. If I can get some players/ex-players to sign it I could rafflle or auction it for charity. that is if the winner is not too bothered about the condition.

Feedback please or any offers to arrange it.

Just found 2 big posters of the KP stadium displaying where the seating are around the ground. Must have got them when the ground was about to open on one of the open days. They are a little dusty  but not too bad condition. I may keep one and offer the other to any loyal City fan. Have to find a space on one of my walls first.

Could be a competition for it on here/Twitter. Will wait till after todays game to give more a chance.

Just a thought. If I can get some players/ex-players to sign it I could rafflle or auction it for charity. that is if the winner is not too bothered about the condition.

Feedback please or any offers to arrange it.

I'll have it :ph34r: Just joking, you should raffle it off or have a competition for it. :P

Have been experiencing a minor but drawn-out emotional breakdown during that journey back - hopefully just a product of lack of sleep over the past 36 hours. That's about to be put to bed by 12 hours of (please God, uninterrupted) kip...

Massive long weekend. Took me and my housemate 2 days to clean the house after our Australia day party. The place was a mess, car tyres in the backyard, bikes, 12 garbarge bags worth of rubbish and bottles. Tomato sauce all over the house, body paint every where, some much left behind clothes...........Still massively worth it.

Opened a bottle of wine planning on having half tonight and half tomorrow, but can't get the cork back in for love nor money. So looks like I'm gonna have to finish it...

Not sure exactly how this answers "How Was Your Day?" but, whatever.

Edited by lcfcadam

Have you got a picture of it Nightguard :thumbup:

I suppoise I could do a picture. I put them away in a drawer. Still tidying up. got books and CD's all over the place. a lot out the cases.

Its a big poster so may have to take the pic in two parts. I'll see what I can do. There is a small tear in both. Not too bad.

Its like a plan with 'Where is your seat' on it the different colours for each section.

I have had a filling and my mouth is completely numb from the anathestic can I drink some water or do I have to wait?

Yes, you can but you'll probably dribble it all down yourself. Do you have a straw? If so you can hold that behind your teeth which should make things a bit easier.

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Internets playing up again.

Day OK. Chatted with a fellow Foxtalker on the market about setting up a market stall. I need a bit of cash for the initial set up. There is storage place there and I can get stock for six months.

Still needs a bit of thinking about.