Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was an intresting day in the end did a massive amount of unpaid OT at work, althought wasn't motivated to do fook all. Had a request to go on Leicester Radio with no prep time. Trying to also prepare for an early morning interview for my 3rd one with the same company and starting to think it may not be worth the hassle. Oh and i was cranky like a little old lady for some reason.

It was a 23 hour afternoon nap

It's no wonder the young people of today can't get and hold down decent jobs when they can't even put in the effort to have a decent afternoon kip.

In my day all of this was the price of tea coppers fields etc.

Went Drayton manor with 2 hours sleep under my belt, had no breakfast, ate no food there. Left at 8:30, came back around 6:45 ish, having had nowt to eat. For the last few hours there I was feeling like I was in a different time zone. Alas, I was sick on the way home. All I had was Sprite though. So thats all that came up.

Felt better after I got home and had a rest. :cool:

Went Drayton manor with 2 hours sleep under my belt, had no breakfast, ate no food there. Left at 8:30, came back around 6:45 ish, having had nowt to eat. For the last few hours there I was feeling like I was in a different time zone. Alas, I was sick on the way home. All I had was Sprite though. So thats all that came up.

Felt better after I got home and had a rest. :cool:

Join me

Where did it all go wrong?

I was so young. So unafraid. The world was at my feet.

Has it come to this?

Aspiring to mediocrity?

Accepting below-par?

Well bugger my foxtrot, I won't be accepting of it one moment longer. I'm going to improve my life - after this cup of tea.

A fancy new shirt could improve your life