Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

OK and annoying. This morning I was trying to print something off before going out. Spent half hour putting paper in only for a message coming up saying there was no paper. went in a shop to ask for help and they would want £10 deposit to look at it. Anyway just unplugged it looked at the bottom and there is a little compartment (mayb be to dop with the paper jams) and guess what was there? A small pair of scissors. How the heck they got inside I do not know. Tried it again and it works OK. Knew something was stopping the paper going through but could not see anyway to get at jammed paper but should be able to see it and there is a unjamming button. Thought maybe the rfeed rollers had been damaged.

Been suffering terribly with the flu, yesterday i was so dehydrated and burning up i was dizzy everytime i even sat up and constantly felt like throwing up.

Today i'm much better but still look and feel awful, i look in the mirror and it reminds me of a plague victim from the Stand lol

Got my appetite back today though i shiver in a warm room whilst typing this and will need a lie down soon.

Edited by ithuriel

Went to a Office Skills course today. Things covered today was Communication within theworkplace and teamwork. There was a couple of tasks to see if we could work as a team. We were put in groups. One was putting a puzzle together and our team won a box of sweets - chocalate eclairs like walnut whips.

Another we took a coin out of a box and then say what we were doing in that year. About 4 of the most interesting ones went to the front to tell all. One woman said she was at school in (Pakistan/India) and got married. Was at school at the time and because of the religion/culture her husband was not keen on her finishing her education but her inlaws were good and helped her with uni and get her degree. Sounded she was not too keen on her husband.

Anyway interesting meeting and next week its finance and money matters.