Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeah, he's been suspended from any lectures till April cause thats when his hearing is due, he's not allowed on any uni property and the hall where he was living now has security to ensure he doesn't come back

Tbh, it doesn't sound like it was just a minor disagreement if they're going to such lengths. :dunno:

I feel pretty upbeat tonight although I've achieved very little today.

We might have expected to perhaps be parents by now, but that has not happened yet and so alas it looks like I'm going to work tomorrow. I don't mind that, I quite like underwriting, but I am finding work stressful at the moment and had finished everything off on Friday, tied up all loose ends in case I was not in this week. Now that I am going in, it strangely feels like some of that work has been undone or at least was unnecessary!

Today has seen the wife and I head off to the local retail outlet type place for a walk round the shops, didn't buy anything although did spend a lot of time looking at shoes. I have over forty pairs of shoes so this was a bit pointless really but I do like shoes. I also did a bit of suit browsing. I need to buy a suit. I'm sure a few others are in the same situation as me in that a 'suit' will not come in your size and you have to mix and match, usually from a more limited, less appealing and more expensive selection. Suitsdirect for example do only a 6 inch difference between jacket and trouser. I'm a 38regular/short in the jacket and a 34 short in the trouser (basically short and fat). Alex, in suitsdirect informed me that as I'm 38 in the jacket I SHOULD be 32 in the trouser. It's 38 minus 6 you see... 32. He was at pains to point out and demonstrate his mastering of this simple equation by explaining it to me in 3 different ways. I was actualy querying WHY I had to be 6 inches different. He just said that is the shape people should be. He directed me to the mix and match part, which featured 2 different suits (a black and a grey) with more polyester than I'd really want to be wearing at quite a bit more than the nice suits for normal people.

I might open a suit shop called Oddfits or Suitsfat or Podgesmart for us short fat or you tall thin people. We need suits too. We all have funerals and weddings and mediocre jobs to go to, just like normal, fit people with proper diets and 'average' body types.

Anyway, after that we went to the in-laws for Sunday lunch, which was nice. The pork was tasty but there was no crackling. Wife is upset as baby has not come yet. He will come when he is ready.

Just called the people who were supposed to be fixing my shower. It seems I need a new one and it has to be approved by my housing people.

Sitting here and someones just cleaned my outside windows. Never seen them do it before. Suppose it means I will have to clean the insides now.

I feel pretty upbeat tonight although I've achieved very little today.

We might have expected to perhaps be parents by now, but that has not happened yet and so alas it looks like I'm going to work tomorrow. I don't mind that, I quite like underwriting, but I am finding work stressful at the moment and had finished everything off on Friday, tied up all loose ends in case I was not in this week. Now that I am going in, it strangely feels like some of that work has been undone or at least was unnecessary!

Today has seen the wife and I head off to the local retail outlet type place for a walk round the shops, didn't buy anything although did spend a lot of time looking at shoes. I have over forty pairs of shoes so this was a bit pointless really but I do like shoes. I also did a bit of suit browsing. I need to buy a suit. I'm sure a few others are in the same situation as me in that a 'suit' will not come in your size and you have to mix and match, usually from a more limited, less appealing and more expensive selection. Suitsdirect for example do only a 6 inch difference between jacket and trouser. I'm a 38regular/short in the jacket and a 34 short in the trouser (basically short and fat). Alex, in suitsdirect informed me that as I'm 38 in the jacket I SHOULD be 32 in the trouser. It's 38 minus 6 you see... 32. He was at pains to point out and demonstrate his mastering of this simple equation by explaining it to me in 3 different ways. I was actualy querying WHY I had to be 6 inches different. He just said that is the shape people should be. He directed me to the mix and match part, which featured 2 different suits (a black and a grey) with more polyester than I'd really want to be wearing at quite a bit more than the nice suits for normal people.

I might open a suit shop called Oddfits or Suitsfat or Podgesmart for us short fat or you tall thin people. We need suits too. We all have funerals and weddings and mediocre jobs to go to, just like normal, fit people with proper diets and 'average' body types.

Anyway, after that we went to the in-laws for Sunday lunch, which was nice. The pork was tasty but there was no crackling. Wife is upset as baby has not come yet. He will come when he is ready.

Good luck for the baby boy mate.

Name him Alex.

I've got some big medical test today. Meant to follow a crap load of instructions not drive there get someone to supervise you after the test and drive you home. Take next day off work etc. It's all a bit too full on so just going to drive myself and take the rest of the day off work and hope for positive news.

Some cvnt just sideswiped the back of my car and spun me 90 degrees to a complete stop on the big Hinckley Road roundabout. He was in the lane closest to the roundabout itself (the one that takes you right) obviously changes his mind and wanted to go left and just drove into the back of me!

The fvcking dickhead didnt even stop!!!!

To be fair, if he had stopped I think I might just have introduced his face to his own rusty brown ring hole.

Amazingly though, not too much damage to the car which, although is a crappy rover 25 - I still could do without replacing any parts

He was too quick and as my car only turned 90 degrees, he exited the roundabout directly behind me from my stopped position so I didn't have time to catch him.

It wasn't really a big shunt but fook me it shot me up because it was so quick, and I saw his car disappear in the mirror,

The face of the woman (milf) in the traffic that stopped behind me said it all really as I got out to check the damage. Just shook her head (not aimed at me, at the other cock).

Annoying g because I've only had this car for a couple of weeks