Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just been for an interview. Never been to one like it. It wasn't even an interview. The boss sat me on a computer and showed me what to do then she left me to undertake it. That was it.

Pretty much one of the most easy jobs I would ever get. Data input. Now I hope they select me :fc:

Got the job :frantics: It's only temp until May, but I move to uni in September so it will come in handy for cash!

I joined up as a secret shopper for a laugh and going to do an assignment at a certain bookies tomorrow about whether they ask for my ID lol

Shit pay but its only 15 mins work.

But your profile says you're 19? Seems incredibly harsh to send someone in who's technically over-age to do an ID secret shop. Would have thought only people who actually are underage should ever get that gig...

But your profile says you're 19? Seems incredibly harsh to send someone in who's technically over-age to do an ID secret shop. Would have thought only people who actually are underage should ever get that gig...

Depends if it is challenge 21, whereby you are supposed to challenge anyone who looks 21 or under. As long as they look under 21 I guess they qualify.

Heard at work today that we've got 'the big 'O'' coming calling next week. >_< Chances are only anyone who teaches will understand this but they're sure to appreciate the impending sense of doom and the sleepless nights. :(:cry:

Heard at work today that we've got 'the big 'O'' coming calling next week. >_< Chances are only anyone who teaches will understand this but they're sure to appreciate the impending sense of doom and the sleepless nights. :(:cry:

The big "O" being Ofstead?

Bless.

I missed the last one as I was in hospital after my motorbike crash. I can recommend morphine as I didn't feel a thing during the entire inspection. :cool:

Bless.

I missed the last one as I was in hospital after my motorbike crash. I can recommend morphine as I didn't feel a thing during the entire inspection. :cool:

If I had a motorbike I'd be tempted to crash it just to get out of the whole damn thing. :angry: Floating through it on a cloud of morphine sounds perfect.

If I had a motorbike I'd be tempted to crash it just to get out of the whole damn thing. :angry: Floating through it on a cloud of morphine sounds perfect.

I have one I can loan you for that purpose.

Or some leftover morphine.

Hope you get on better than my little boys school last year,mind you i do not think you can get worse,it was terrible and they keep revisiting.

My day was good,the wife got her annual bonus and i believe she was the only person on her grade to get one in the area.i presume all the bank fat cats got the others share.Yes she does work as a business bank manager but it irks me how some she works with didnt get a thing,and they were about the only profitable part of the bank,whilst the senior levels got obscene amounts.

Been updating my Ebook. Put it on Loadiz. Saw there was a free version but signed up for the premium instead. Cancelled it then needed to edit the book and couldnt. Cant do anything with the free one so upgraded again. $15 month. Cant really afford it though. Selling for $1.50. Was $2. May change it back. to get the fee back.

http://store.payloadz.com/detail_html.asp?Id=1003159