Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I got up ten minutes ago after stretching out in bed and reading T3 for half an hour.

This is the life!

For the third day running, I got up 7am as my nephews was making a nuisance of themselves (as usual).

I'm gonna take these ****ers and sell them on the black market to a dodgy Albanian.

This is the shit life.

Where did it all go wrong?

I was so young. So unafraid. The world was at my feet.

Has it come to this?

Aspiring to mediocrity?

Accepting below-par?

Well bugger my foxtrot, I won't be accepting of it one moment longer. I'm going to improve my life - after this cup of tea.

I'm postponing and life-enhancing action until tomorrow.

Child-less now - as some woman has taken them away to the cinema and to feed them.

Today rocks.

pfft, wish someone would take me to the cinema and feed me. :(

Aha!

I got up half an hour ago.

This is the life.

LAZY LITTLE CVNT! :angry:

I went for a 4 mile run this morning.

Now feel sick.

Im paying my dues to society and am at work....sweeping the streets of Leicester city centre with my green machine! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome.

Had a 2nd interview for a job this morning & just got a call off the agency to say they want to give me the job. One of the benefits is free rail travel throughout the midlands and throughout the rest of the UK on any rail network at 75% discount, which means I'll be getting to work for free from October plus travelling to city matches home & away for peanuts to. Plus they're paying me more than the job spec said they would. Ya beauty!

Awesome.

Had a 2nd interview for a job this morning & just got a call off the agency to say they want to give me the job. One of the benefits is free rail travel throughout the midlands and throughout the rest of the UK on any rail network at 75% discount, which means I'll be getting to work for free from October plus travelling to city matches home & away for peanuts to. Plus they're paying me more than the job spec said they would. Ya beauty!

I always wanted to be a train driver as a kid. :P

Congratulations Andy :appl:

We have been to see Small, who also is celebrating its birthday today. For the first time, I held Extra Small, the new niece. I was very brave, and after being guaranteed it wouldn't barf, poo or piss on me (never underestimate the cheeky leakage of babies), I am pleased to announce that it responded favourably to the Leicester City chants I taught it. "Ring of Fire" and "The Great Escape" are early favourites, in fact, despite being 8 and a half weeks old, the little critter forcibly encouraged me to carry on with helping it to clap the "Great Escape", and even uttered a coo along with it.

It did warm the cockles of me heart, and tonight I am a very proud Aunty. :cry:

We have been to see Small, who also is celebrating its birthday today. For the first time, I held Extra Small, the new niece. I was very brave, and after being guaranteed it wouldn't barf, poo or piss on me (never underestimate the cheeky leakage of babies), I am pleased to announce that it responded favourably to the Leicester City chants I taught it. "Ring of Fire" and "The Great Escape" are early favourites, in fact, despite being 8 and a half weeks old, the little critter forcibly encouraged me to carry on with helping it to clap the "Great Escape", and even uttered a coo along with it.

It did warm the cockles of me heart, and tonight I am a very proud Aunty. :cry:

Very sweet Lisa, I hope you will bring up niece #2 to be a lifelong supporter of the mighty Foxes :thumbup::scarf:

Not too bad.

Got a new computer (despite my wireless adapter not installing thus meaning its useless still)

So not really a good day.

Cant you just wire it instead of it having to be wireless Sammy Boy?

As an aside I've had an ok day, enjoyed a takeaway curry and TV with my gf

Yesterday was a bummer but today was abit better.

Yesterday started school again and was knackered from Fulham, up at 7:00 to only find when I get there I have no lessons on a Thursday. :frusty: So I cant go back home because I have to register in the afternoon to get my EMA payment.

Today, at least I had lessons. And tonight been round my mates house and had a game of Risk. Then pissed about playing Curling in his Kitchen with mops and a Lemon. :whistle: Goodtimes.

Yesterday was a bummer but today was abit better.

Yesterday started school again and was knackered from Fulham, up at 7:00 to only find when I get there I have no lessons on a Thursday. :frusty: So I cant go back home because I have to register in the afternoon to get my EMA payment.

Today, at least I had lessons. And tonight been round my mates house and had a game of Risk. Then pissed about playing Curling in his Kitchen with mops and a Lemon. :whistle: Goodtimes.

Made me lol

Sounds like an interesting game