Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Started working at Dunelm Mill in Syston. The hours were 7.30am - 3pm. I live in Braunstone Town and don't drive so I had to get the 50 to town and then the 5 into Syston. Was up at 5.45, just absolutely knackered. It's agency work, so I'm only going to do it for a couple of weeks unless it picks up.

EDIT: Monday to Thursday is 8 - 4:30

Edited by RonnieTodger

StepFoxy3 came in to tell us that one of his friends from a couple of years ago was stabbed 32 times last night in his flat. A next door neighbour came in and demanded that the music was turned down whilst he was having a party. It was duly turned down, then someone at the party must have turned it back up again and the neightbour stormed in and stabbed the guy in front of all his mates.

Horrific.

StepFoxy2 has split up with her boyfriend, who lives in the same block of 10 flats and who wants their son to stay over with him. Even though this has happened, he still wants their son to stay with him.

StepFoxy3 came in to tell us that one of his friends from a couple of years ago was stabbed 32 times last night in his flat.  A next door neighbour came in and demanded that the music was turned down whilst he was having a party.  It was duly turned down, then someone at the party must have turned it back up again and the neightbour stormed in and stabbed the guy in front of all his mates.  

Horrific.

StepFoxy2 has split up with her boyfriend, who lives in the same block of 10 flats and who wants their son to stay over with him.  Even though this has happened, he still wants their son to stay with him.

Right, every time I read about your family I get confused :blush:. Am I right in thinking StepFoxy 2's boyfriend is the one that sounds like a complete idiot and the one who you aren't a big fan of?

Right, every time I read about your family I get confused :blush:. Am I right in thinking StepFoxy 2's boyfriend is the one that sounds like a complete idiot and the one who you aren't a big fan of?

He's a nice guy but a complete waste of space in regards to parenthood, being a good partner, refuses to work and spends all his time trying to get weed.

Hopefully they'll stay split up this time. :fc:

He's a nice guy but a complete waste of space in regards to parenthood, being a good partner, refuses to work and spends all his time trying to get weed.

Hopefully they'll stay split up this time. :fc:

Fair enough.

In a word...... SH!T. No make that 2 words FCUKING SH!T. Currently at at Birmingham Children's Hospital waiting to take my sister and her partner home after my 3 1/2 month old nephew died at lunchtime. Life Is SH!T

Jesus, I'm sorry to hear that mate. 3 1/2 months, that's no age to die. My thoughts are with your sister and her partner and your family of course. :(:cry: RIP Dave's Nephew.

Edited by HEGGSY

In a word...... SH!T. No make that 2 words FCUKING SH!T. Currently at at Birmingham Children's Hospital waiting to take my sister and her partner home after my 3 1/2 month old nephew died at lunchtime. Life Is SH!T

Sorry to hear that Dave... Tragic.

Thoughts and prayers to your family, especially to your sister and her bloke.

That's really awful mate, so sorry. :(

Terrific night last night.

Think I've caught a proper man cold/flu though, walked home in the pissing rain at about 6 or so from just outside town because we got in a cab and realised we couldn't afford it. It's about 5 miles I reckon we walked. Singing and dancing in the rain all the while, mind.

Feeling it now. Mum was happy I got her some flowers and chocolates and that, and today's been decent bar our result but that was to be expected, so no biggie.

Hospital today with the wife for more tests, fingers crossed for some good news

My fingers crossed for her too mate.

Had a great day yesterday watching the Tigers lift the LV Cup, and getting back for a visit to the Swan theatre for a Solid Silver 60's night. They may be oldies like me, but that can still sing as well as ever. Some of the guitar skills were out of this world.

Sorry about City, but I still had a great day.