Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

:fc: Carlito.

It was a guy in work's birthday today, so I went out and bought him a cake and a penis pump. He didn't look sure about his present but the rest of the office had a really good laugh at it.

It brightened up my day anyway.

This morning: Spent a rather long time fixing my wireless router. The settings had all mucked up and it wasn't working.

Yesterday: Had a job interview in which I was asked some very strange questions, including "name a time at work when you have acted on health and safety or environmental concerns" and "what do you think about lying".

Monday: I was on Central News! For some reason, out of all the pubs in Leicestershire, they chose the one I was in to film fans' reactions during and after the Chelsea game.

Been waiting in for some one to fix our front door. Supposed to be changing it. Thought they were coming at 8am or earlyish. Will need to go out for food so if they turn up in the afternoon too bad.

Had a bill from Ebay. They charged me for the bike I never sold in the end. Never realised you had to go through a long process to cancel. I just contacted the buyer and said not to send the money. Went in the help chatroom.

Recontacted the buyer and asked if he agrees to cosign all the forms then I may get the fee refunded if all goes well.

You a council or private tenant, Ken?

Housing association. Problem iit is mainly a charity group, that is house vulnerable people. A lot of the tenants have their own care workers. My neighbour is never in or doesn't answer the door when they visit. They leave notes saying they have called and to contact them but I don't think he does. His past involves drink and drugs and mental problems and some people take advantage of this.

I moved into here in their early stages when the house was new for tenants. There was a couple who had the flat I am in, a woman in the ground-floor who was disabled with a bone wasting condition, although she tried to get about the best she could. I had the bedsit my neighbour is in now. I asked to move when the couple left moved around 10 feet. Have had 4 or five different people in the bedsit since none I would consider perfect.

I think really my neighbour should be in a group of flats where he would have the help needed but he doesn't want to move. Think some of his family are in the area and the shop for his fags a few minutes away. One thing he doesn't play loud music or make a noise. He is a quiet person and easily led. If he left there might still be a similar type move in or worse because that is the purpose of the housing group to help them live as normal life as possible..

Pissed off with Dunelm Mill. I did 3 days work there, planning to leave after 2 weeks as my agency told me it was indefinite, so either they wanted to get rid of me or I could leave when I wanted. Was shitty warehouse work and I'd get up at 6 and come home at 6 everyday (why I only wanted to do it for a fortnight). It was easy enough, but they only wanted for me for 3 days as they had a "heavy workload". It'd be nice if they told me before I bought a week ticket and signed off. Cost me plenty of money and time. I hate going to the job centre and everything about it. I don't like being pissed about either. To be fair to the agency, they're really nice people and apologised continually even though it wasn't their fault as Dunelm told them it was indefinite.

I was told 15 minutes after I finished by my agency! ****ing Dunelm. Living in Braunstone Town and going to Syston took the piss, but they could've told me the time plan.

I wasn't the only one to be laid off either. Got a couple of permanent job interviews coming up, so fingers crossed. I hate being unemployed. Just feel like scum everytime I set foot in a job centre.

Edited by RonnieTodger

In a word...... SH!T. No make that 2 words FCUKING SH!T. Currently at at Birmingham Children's Hospital waiting to take my sister and her partner home after my 3 1/2 month old nephew died at lunchtime. Life Is SH!T

Tragic indeed :(

I was going to come on here and moan about my life at the moment but to be honest it really doesn't matter.

Got my first tattoo yesterday.

Wanted one since before I was 18 but never really done much about it until recently and I forced myself to get one.

Feels weird to have something permanently drawn on me but I'm really happy with it.

Housing association. Problem iit is mainly a charity group, that is house vulnerable people. A lot of the tenants have their own care workers. My neighbour is never in or doesn't answer the door when they visit. They leave notes saying they have called and to contact them but I don't think he does. His past involves drink and drugs and mental problems and some people take advantage of this.

I moved into here in their early stages when the house was new for tenants. There was a couple who had the flat I am in, a woman in the ground-floor who was disabled with a bone wasting condition, although she tried to get about the best she could. I had the bedsit my neighbour is in now. I asked to move when the couple left moved around 10 feet. Have had 4 or five different people in the bedsit since none I would consider perfect.

I think really my neighbour should be in a group of flats where he would have the help needed but he doesn't want to move. Think some of his family are in the area and the shop for his fags a few minutes away. One thing he doesn't play loud music or make a noise. He is a quiet person and easily led. If he left there might still be a similar type move in or worse because that is the purpose of the housing group to help them live as normal life as possible..

Do they have their own in-house repair service or do they contract out? Or is it actually us (LCC) that do it?

they have a maintenance department who have to approve then contract out. It is covered by insurance but I dont think they are happy with the amount of times they are called out. Think they may have to rely on a lot of funding. A few of the tenants would have their rents paid for them.

Being trying to work out a way of getting a particular client in for Personal Training for a few weeks now. Just as I was discussing my grand elaborate plan with a colleague. The client in question came up and asked me for a few sessions anyway!

Very happy with that, she will work hard and get some good results. She's a sprinter and wants to get some faster times.

Been at the SU since 1. Pints are £1.50 for the last day of term so feeling it a fair bit. Having a bit of a break now, then starting again in about an hour. Definitely not looking forward to waking up tomorrow! The weather's made it so much better as well!

Been at the SU since 1. Pints are £1.50 for the last day of term so feeling it a fair bit. Having a bit of a break now, then starting again in about an hour. Definitely not looking forward to waking up tomorrow! The weather's made it so much better as well!

You lucky bastard - I've spend the day in the lab, accidentally dyeing my fingers orange in the process.

Not a bad night. Got a bit chilly about 3am. Went in the First aid room at the cricket ground and put a blanket over me sort of dozed for a bit.

Didn't take a big coat thought we might have use of a bigger room inside.

Couldnt find the place at first not being a cricket fan. Got off at Duncan Road and walked up Saffon Lane the wrong way. Came back went diown Grace Road to The Cricketers then had to go all the way round to the car park end. Found out that where I went down an alley and found a gate we were stationed on the other side so if I had knocked on it I would have been there a lot earlier.

Anyway better get some sleep now.

I had a letter off my mum. She's in her 80's now and step-dad in a home, she says she will be moving in with my sister and partner when things are sorted out. Address should be easy to remember The Old Police House. It's in Seascale Cumbria.

I am think that as the bungalow she lives in ATM I think is owned my brother which was part of the hotel business and mum kept, and as he wanted to move to a smaller place now his kids are grown up, whether he'll be moving in until they find somewhere.

It will be better for my mum though. Looking after the house on her own can't be easy and if she does shopping she has to wait for someone to take and bring her back.