Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Very interesting game, gets heated aswell because the Lemon is always moving in the other pissing direction.

Dont half hurt your arms.

I can't imagine the mop is doing much to move the lemon in the correct direction, the thoughts there though :D

Must admit I'm quite into this idea of curling with a mop and lemon... thinking I might have to give it a go tomorrow. Perhaps I subliminally knew when I moved here that I needed a long room with a smooth, wooden floor. :D :thumbsup:

You still being paid for it?

If so where do I get one.

Damn right - my contract starts as of 01/09/08

Every other school I know of has Inset going on or kids wandering around being stupid dumb kids...not this one. Empty car park, empty rooms and the sound of The Clash echoing through the corridors for three and a bit hours this morning while I set up the spikes of death and the big bear trap. Ha! The little bastards won't know what's hit them.

Absolute day from hell. Firstly, my grandma dies this morning. Then my mums best friend who's like my grandma has an op to remove cancer which hasn't been has successful as first thought, and has been moved to intensive care. Going through all the emotions today :cry:

Absolute day from hell. Firstly, my grandma dies this morning. Then my mums best friend who's like my grandma has an op to remove cancer which hasn't been has successful as first thought, and has been moved to intensive care. Going through all the emotions today :cry:

Ah sorry to hear that, you have my condolences :(

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts go out to you and your family :(

Really sorry to hear about that mate my thoughts are with you and your family. :flowers:

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and yours. :(

My thoughts are with you mate. I'm fortunate enough to still have all of my grandparents with me, so I can't claim to understand, but it can't be nice for you. I hope you and your family are coping well together with it. And I hope that your mum's best friend pulls through. A bad day for you, but never stop hoping. :thumbup:

My day's been a complete waste.

I've spent time returning a drill I bought only for the replacement to have exactly the same problem.

I must have spent 4/5 hours trying to copy a DVD of wedding photos and I've still not managed it.

On top of that I've been trying to book some tickets for the new Cinema De Lux (sp) and it seems the only way you can do it is by phone which uses voice recognition and as it has trouble recognising the word YES I've finally given up at the 3rd attempt, it's probably a premium rate line as well - as it stands the place is going to be empty when it opens!