Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a somewhat constructive meeting with the woman whos doing editing for my proposed book. Thinking of changing the title to Quill 2 Ink 2 Paper , the name of my web site. I can then invite others to contribute within the book if I am able to produce one maybe quarterly.

Guest writers are welcome to send to www.quill2ink2paper but first edition will be all my work.

The woman I saw says you has got someone to pay for the cost of printing so we are doing 50 copies for a start. Not decided on a price yet but will have a meetining or two to finalize everything. As she is going away in June hoping to have things done by the end of the month.

Added another poem to http://www.poetrysoup.com/poems_poets/poem_detail.aspx?ID=391165 if you want cheering up and something to make you lol:P:chant:

Great day. Last ever real day of school. Mixed emotions, excited to leave but loads of great memories and a few mates who I've seen every day (more or less) for 7 or even 14 years who'll be on the other side of the country in a few months so that's a bit shit, but obviously it's gonna happen. Leavers ball/prom thing tomorrow night should be decent, all suited and booted, get to see a few teachers smashed off their tits too (hopefully the fit ones).

Oh and I had my French Oral (heh) this morning and I aced that bad boy. Delightful.

Had a day built on lack of sleep, where work was non-stop. Picked up my little girl and as I went to pull into my house, some willy puller decided to play chicken with me on the road in his car, though I clearly indicated as I went to pull into my drive.

After a 3 minute exchange out the car window of what I thought of him, I've finally calmed down.

Explaining it to my 2 year old was interesting.

Quick summary

• Call from Lapa security
  • Told trouble contacting former employers either because unknown address or no longer operating
  • Said I would need disclosure signed by solicitor and note from doctor confirming I'm OK to do job
  • Reason being on application form I had said I was OK for my age but not physically strong
  • Received email with form attached
  • printed off and filled in
  • Went into town paid £5 for signature and swearing ceremony
  • Called into doctors surgery
  • made appointment for Wednesday morning
  • Came home
  • Chilled out
  • Posted on what I did today thread

I`m not buying that excuse... I bet you`ve had tickets for months, back stage pass too i see :D

I was genuinely gutted I didn't know about it beforehand lol I had to stand outside giggling and taking a photo through the window. I actually see him all the time because he lives two roads down from me.

Go round his house and dig his garden up :cool: .

That might scupper my chances of fulfilling my dream of having my picture taken with him so I'll have the ultimate Facebook profile picture lol

He's actually got a really nice garden, you can hire him to do special flint work for gardens too. I stalk him, I may as well own up now :ph34r:

Edited by 21st Century Fox

That might scupper my chances of fulfilling my dream of having my picture taken with him so I'll have the ultimate Facebook profile picture lol

He's actually got a really nice garden, you can hire him to do special flint work for gardens too. I stalk him, I may as well own up now :ph34r:

He really really should be on the "Great Britain" thread, top bloke :thumbup: .

Mental how?

This is FT, you're going to have to be more specific. Visual mental or content mental?

lol visually... mines like blown up twice the size... it looks a little bit like websites do when they crash, and you just get like text and everything down one side and not in any particular order.

The rest of the site is fine for me though :S

This is a screen shot....

screenshot20120522at013.png

lol visually... mines like blown up twice the size... it looks a little bit like websites do when they crash, and you just get like text and everything down one side and not in any particular order.

The rest of the site is fine for me though :S

This is a screen shot....

screenshot20120522at013.png

ah yeah, I had a similar sort of thing happen - but more shitactular: http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/81831-is-it-me-or-is-everyone-a-little-tetchy-at-the-moment/page__st__20#entry2247014

I cleared my cache and cookies and it seemed to fix itself.