Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got a report thing from the liquidators acting for the company I was with. It's a final report which says they are done with it and all monies paid out and settled. Well I think that's what it is. It's all legal and would be better understood by a solicitor or lawyer. Don't really know why I've been sent it can't see where they are asking anything of me. It says sign if you are a proxy. According to it the company never had much in the bank which I suspected was the case because of the way they paid wages

. It was by a monthly cheque instead of through the bank and earlier in the year me and the other officer on the site I worked never received ours. Their excuse was that the PO sent the post to Coventry from Nottingham sorted then sent to Leicester. I would have liked to have told the boss this was BS but he was the boss. I think I have already received my share but had no details about it only a payment going into my account. Could be because I worked for them I am considered worthy of a copy of the report.

If I'm reading the report right the company owed nearly £68,000 to a finance company and had around 4k in the bank. Is this normal for a business?

Edited by Nightguard

My birthday today, so just been out... Went past Rotherham's new ground, looks fantastic! Bit like Doncaster's from the outside. Look's like a decent Championship ground, never mind League 2!

My birthday today, so just been out... Went past Rotherham's new ground, looks fantastic! Bit like Doncaster's from the outside. Look's like a decent Championship ground, never mind League 2!

Happy Birthday :pearson:

And yeah I've seen Rotherham's ground and it looks nice. Anything's an improvement on where they are now though!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday :pearson:

And yeah I've seen Rotherham's ground and it looks nice. Anything's an improvement on where they are now though!

And I bet we don't draw Rotherham in the Cup now they've got a better ground at last, way better than Don Valley!

Went to a journalist training session at the library. I am down as a media reposter for a new mag Down Not Out. The launch is next week. Had to bring up some stories from the PC INTERNET and re-write it. I had the Sun -The new measures that may replace ASBO's and a bloke who jumped 180ft into the Niagara falls. Had the bloke drinking a pint of whiskey on you tube as well but not enough time to re-write in my style.

The picture with the ASBO story would sway peoples opinion without reading the article. A group of hoodie youths with bikes standing by a fence.

This won a place in a contest on http://www.poetrysoup.com/poetry_contests/member_contest_winners_current.aspx

Guess which contest

pooping contest ~Don't Ask to go to the bathroom!

pooping contest ~Don't Ask to go to the bathroom!

There was a man named Fred

Who liked eating baked beans in bed

One day when he farted

He and his wife parted

'Well it's quicker than divorce' Said Fred.

Edited by Nightguard

Saw doctor and sent documents off. Doctor never found anything wrong as far as I know. Nlood pressure OK holding hands up and movement OK. He just said for company to contact the surgery for information. Would not do a letter. Don't know why unless it may be a letter can be forged. Why would I do that if all is OK?

Anyway ikf they receive it tomorrow check with doc I should hear something by early next week.

Beginning of June I will have been out of work almost a year. I don't really regret it funnily enough. I have passed an ECDL course, worked with community journalists, submitted articles did media training anda bout ready to publish a book of poetry. Could not have done all this in full time work.

Fvcked, some gormless cvnt has slashed the tyres on my daughters car... not just one tyre, oh no that would mean just a simple change for the spare...no these intellectually gifted fvckwits slashed two.

Poor kid has just bought her own house, and barely has a sheckle to feed herself... now $100 per tyre to replace.

WHY?

id fvcking slash the little cvnts if i catch em.

Fvcked, some gormless cvnt has slashed the tyres on my daughters car... not just one tyre, oh no that would mean just a simple change for the spare...no these intellectually gifted fvckwits slashed two.

Poor kid has just bought her own house, and barely has a sheckle to feed herself... now $100 per tyre to replace.

WHY?

Pointless thing to do which some people get pleasure out of. Hope you can find a solution.

****ing hectic, to summarise.

Working for the summer doing telephone systems and been absolutely racing about trying to get everything done today - working off 8 computers at a time trying to get orders updated and licensed to send out.

Thanks to the delivery companies, rather than bringing two loads, one at the start of the week and one yesterday/today, brought in them all in one go today - 11 pallets to unpack, sort through, build the systems that need to go out and get everything done on them that's needed.

Belated but I just remembered something funny I saw on Saturday night.

I was in some bar on Saturday night and there was a guy in there who looked EXACTLY like Zach Galifianakis, it had to be deliberate it was uncanny, the hair and the beard were perfect and he was quite camply dressed like in Due Date. I happened to go for piss at the same time as this guy and someone in the toilets said to him "you look like that bloke from the Hangover" to which he angrily and loudly replied "WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS SAY THAT!! NO I DON'T, I LOOK LIKE KURT RUSSELL IN THE THING" lol Best argument ever!!

e0034633_18204822.jpg12e9be853c25483a_97a2b67cb8b37b92_o.jpg

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Been ill on the sofa for 3 days with what I now know to be a kidney infection.

• pain in your side
  • pain and discomfort in your lower back and around your genitals >_<
  • high temperature (it may reach 39.5ºC or 103.1ºF)
  • shivering
  • chills
  • feeling very weak
  • loss of appetite
  • Orange piss

Edited by WTF BBQ

Been ill on the sofa for 3 days with what I now know to be a kidney infection.

• pain in your side
  • pain and discomfort in your lower back and around your genitals >_<
  • high temperature (it may reach 39.5ºC or 103.1ºF)
  • shivering
  • chills
  • feeling very weak
  • loss of appetite
  • Orange piss

You wuss. I suffered a journey down to Yeovil and back on Fox Travel with a kidney infection.

I was on Twitter earlier and I saw this Gemma Peplow@gemmapeplow

Got an opinion on something you'd like to share? Looking for writers for #Leicester Mercury First Person column. Get in touch for more info.

So I replied with can I plug my book of poetry. I am interested and done some media training with Citizens eye.

Just had an email asking me to send details. Don't really know what she wanted so just gave my web address and mentioned the voluntary work.

I wasn't really expecting a reply. Although on her Twitter page there were other inquiries.

I did Twitter another reporter last week and he replied that he liked some of my poems.

Maybe a little piece might be put in. Only thing is I don't buy the Mercury. Never mentioned that though..

WHY?

Probably some chavtastic waste of skin with nothing better to do..