Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Quality day.

Been a little depressed since I've got back from university. I've had nothing to do and have been looking for a temporary job with no luck. Been horrible having almost nothing to do for a weeks.

England win, and I've just checked my e-mails to find out that my old primary school are willing to let me gain some voluntary work experience there helping out in the classes (I want to be a primary school teacher). I figured this'll help me when looking for jobs in the future and will give me a taste of what being a teacher will be like.

On top of that, my mate's leaving for Oz soon, and tomorrow everyone's getting together for the first time in about 3 years for a final night out, brilliant!

Turns out that the "house" I moved into last week is not quite the right word for the dwelling.

"Weed Den" is more apt, not only that, as the guy I live with has no mobile phone I lent him mine a couple of time and now all I get is a constant stream of "mates" who "really need to talk to ***** [my housemate], it's important".

Needless to say I'm swallowing my pride and moving back home on Sunday. Shouldn't be too hard, most of my belongings have mysteriously disappeared over the last 7 days anyway.

Going back home a load of jeers and abuse was fun!! Suppose I deserved it after the big announcement I me leaving just a week before.

I did the honourable thing, instead of going back with my tail between my legs, I went in, head held high - on the outright attack!

I decided that the best hint to do was blame everybody else but myself and reclaim my old carparking spot outside is still mine and anybody who had eyes on my room can also dismiss those ideas too

Just back from training. It was grim and I am busted.

Heading out with MsFoxy and FoxyJr later to a pizza restaurant with mum, dad, and other assorted family members. Could see it far enough.

Sitting here clenching my arsecheeks to prevent the inevitable spray as my stomach contracts painfully tighter than the UK economy. Waiting for the man; the man in the van delivering my farewell to iPhones.

I've been keeping my eye on a late availability holiday in Greece for 2 weeks now. I was just waiting for my daughter's passport renewal to come through before I booked. Now , presumably because of the Greek election result, the holiday has gone up £270.00 overnight. :angry:

Edited by Webbo

I've been keeping my eye on a late availability holiday in Greece for 2 weeks now. I was just waiting for my daughter's passport renewal to come through before I booked. Now , presumably because of the Greek election result, the holiday has gone up £270.00 overnight. :angry:

Went up a little bit more again last night, I've still just booked it though.

Went to a chiropodist today for the very first time in my life.

I’ve been putting up with hard skin and badly cut nails that have been giving me grief for flippin ages now .

It was a great experience ,and the lady chiropodist was lovely and my feet feel great now .

25 quid well spent :thumbup:My advice is don't put it off if you are suffering with this stuff

Went to a chiropodist today for the very first time in my life.

I’ve been putting up with hard skin and badly cut nails that have been giving me grief for flippin ages now .

It was a great experience ,and the lady chiropodist was lovely and my feet feel great now .

25 quid well spent :thumbup:My advice is don't put it off if you are suffering with this stuff

Just a bit of E45 and then you're laughing! ;)

toenails.jpg

I have an Xperia, i'm intrigued as to what this means??

Me too - explain, Dave! :)

Download The Box app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.box.android

Register on your Xperia and *bam* you have a free 50gig of online cloud storage that costs the rest of the world about £12pcm. It's free and it stays free for life :thumbup:

Download The Box app https://play.google....com.box.android

Register on your Xperia and *bam* you have a free 50gig of online cloud storage that costs the rest of the world about £12pcm. It's free and it stays free for life :thumbup:

Sounds good - thanks. :D (If you find any other Xperia goodies, let me know!) ;)

My toe nails are not good. Mis-shaped hard nails etc. Wonder if I can get a jobless discount. I'd just feel embarrassed going.

Not sure about discounts , maybe you can get a reference from your GP ,

But if you can scrape the cash together , it's well worth it and don't be embarrassed , and it's best if you do it sooner rather than later .I I was told mine could have become a real problem if left much longer . They feel great now , the pain and discomfort has gone and it only took her about 15 minutes :thumbup:

My toe nails are not good. Mis-shaped hard nails etc. Wonder if I can get a jobless discount. I'd just feel embarrassed going.

Not sure about discounts , maybe you can get a reference from your GP ,

But if you can scrape the cash together , it's well worth it and don't be embarrassed , and it's best if you do it sooner rather than later .I I was told mine could have become a real problem if left much longer . They feel great now , the pain and discomfort has gone and it only took her about 15 minutes :thumbup:

Those pork scratchings i was going to eat can wait for a bit :thumbup:

pssstt whats the phone number.