Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've had an upset stomach now for two days. Couldn't train last night as during the warm up I thought I might get caught out like Mr Radebe did :(

Don't know what's caused it, however I suspect a rogue meat sausage, that was mascarading as a veggie one, has done the damage.

I've had an upset stomach now for two days. Couldn't train last night as during the warm up I thought I might get caught out like Mr Radebe did :(

Don't know what's caused it, however I suspect a rogue meat sausage, that was mascarading as a veggie one, has done the damage.

lol

Is that the first time you`ve had meat in your mouth?

Edited by WTF BBQ

Awful. Come out the Age Concern writer's club meeting and it was chucking it down. Caught a bus. 3 stops £1.30. Didn't have time to get my half fare bus pass out. Nout of date anyway. To cap it all went in Sainsburys before the meeting bought bread and some bacon and left them in the Age Concern cafe. Never realised till I got home. £3 wasted.

Had a call off my solicitor. She said she will start proceedings because an adreement to give me work at last marchs tribunal by a company has not come about. I'm not too bothered about them now but it may be what they want. Me to get fed up and look elsewhere which I am doing. I am willing to compromise. Anyway they have a week to respond. Solicitor is on holiday so by the time she gets back I will have heard from them or accepted for interviews..

Re security saw the headline in the Mecury. A student had applied for a four day training course with GS6 and not had any response and there are quite a few in the same position. I wonder if they still want people although I will be too late now with my card out of date. I thought they had sorted it all out six months ago and not taking anyone else. At least it was for stewards.

110,000 applied for the GS4 Olypic security jobs, 50,000 were interviewed and they couldn't get 10,000 out of them. Think they are 6000 short of what they promised.

Edited by Nightguard

lol

Is that the first time you`ve had meat in your mouth?

lol

That was meant to say sausage roll.

I've had plenty of meat in my mouth over the last 7 years but I haven't eaten any of it :thumbup:

Earlier had another call from somebody from Leeneze. The catalogue distrubuting company. It was a woman this time. Much gentler than the bloke that phoned me. I told I did not like his manner and she said he won't go far with that attitude. She said I could start with the free option. It only includes ten catalogues but once i've sold a certain amount of goods I get 25 free. So in reality I can keep it small and free. She did say its better with more but she started on the free package and been doing it for 14 years. She has now got her husband and disabled son involved. You get a website shop and help to set up.

Still not sure now. I know they sound suspect and the only way to make big money is to build a business with other people in your team. But I do not want that. If I get a job I wont have time to deliver 250 catalogues a week. If I find a few people willing to purchass something now and again that will suit me. I won't bust a gut to do it. If I was 20 years younger it may have been worth making a go of it. It takes time to build a set of customers and I do not want to be doing it in my 70's.