Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Not had a bad day cos I'm off work on A/L

Cycled into Blaby down the Great Central Way to try to work off a bit of timber.

Suffering with a bad back at the mo though and whatever i try to do I can't get it sorted.

Gets on your nerves to be honest.

Skeg with the missis next week.

Brilliant mate

If you can afford it, get one

Agree with Col,quick easy to use.unable to get flash player which is only downside and my kids argue over it to play games.Best buy for a long time.

That's the thing affording it. I would probably go for one though, a lot of people say they are excellent (obviously you both have as well). I really like products produced by Apple.

Off on holiday! ¡Viva España!

Good one, enjoy it. I came back from Menorca on Wednesday and loved the holiday. Would be a place I'd like to live in one day.

Seeing as though I jumped into the swimming pool with my iPod in my pockets on holiday, I've been to Meadowhall to buy a new one today. Good service from Apple though, ended up paying £75 for a new iPod (rrp is aroud £150). Just got an iPod, no box (still got my previous one), no accessories (again, still got the same).. Just restored it, and now my new iPod has all my previous photo's on that I thought I'd lost :thumbup:

Edited by Fox92

C**ting, f**king National Express,the f**king wankers. Should have caught the 10.30 bus to London this morning but the bus broke down, they fobbed us all off telling the replacement bus wouldn't be long. When the 11.30 bus turned up and they wouldn't let any of us on I decided that I wasn't going to get to Wembley for 2.30. I went to ask for a refund and they offered me the 11.55 to Milton Keynes which I declined. They were really snotty about a refund saying I've got to write to head office. Even if I do get a refund on my bus ticket I'm not going to get the Football ticket refunded.

Sorry to hear that Webbo, public transport is ridiculous a lot of the time.

:/ Yeah, I know. I've just rang National Express and they've refunded the bus ticket price,not included the booking fee.

Edited by Webbo

In the middle of another thunderstorm - we've had countless storms over the last few weeks. :cool:

I swear the village I live in has been picked up and put down in the middle of tornado alley. >_<