Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Got a new job today. Start Monday :)

Good luck buddy!

Gym again today, felt quite good for a change. Back to work tomorrow for a 7 day stretch

Ooyah 7 on the bounce!!

Just had a call off my advisor on a work program I was put on.

Hello are are you today

OK

Has anything changed, got a job?

No

Ok, wuill call you in four weeks, goodbye.

So much for being a scheme to help people into work. I wonder what is being spent on it?

I made sure I was at home for the call and could have gone somewhere which I put off because I thought he would have more to say.

Edited by Nightguard

What do you do Carlito?

will do a minimum of 64 hours in that 7 days, but in reality probably 70 plus easily

First job in security was 60-72 hours on a rota. Bit of a shock after doing no more than 43 with overtime. I don't think I was much better off after minimum wage and the extra tax taken out.

Guest Col city fan

Whipped lol

When I want advice about women from a virginal adolescent I'll be sure to call you.

Give me your number and I'll store it in my phone.

:thumbup:

Edited by Col city fan

When I want advice about women from a virginal adolescent I'll be sure to call you.

Give me your number and I'll store it in my phone.

:thumbup:

Wanting to know about the sex life of an 18 year old? If I was a couple of years younger you'd be getting locked up for things like that.

Guest Col city fan

Wanting to know about the sex life of an 18 year old? If I was a couple of years younger you'd be getting locked up for things like that.

You're not 16, so don't be sick and I have no interest in your sex life. I presume it's non existent or based upon messy fumblings anyway.

Grow up lad. You're a similar age to my son and if I knew he was posting some of the crude nonsense on here that you do I'd have a little word in his ear.