Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

Tokyo finally booked. 21st to 4th Sept to Oct, via Beijing.

I'm going to spend so much money my wallet is bleeding already. Ho ho, watch out Japan.

Very jealous, you will absolutely love it. Probably the nicest people in the World.

Only problem is you'll see how far our society has slipped!

Very jealous, you will absolutely love it. Probably the nicest people in the World.

Only problem is you'll see how far our society has slipped!

unless he stays in china they he'll realise who polite we are.

Edited by purpleronnie

Tokyo finally booked. 21st to 4th Sept to Oct, via Beijing.

I'm going to spend so much money my wallet is bleeding already. Ho ho, watch out Japan.

Get a JR pass if your going round, probably the best £208 I ever spent.

I liked Tokyo but its good to get out, Kyoto is a gem and I loved Nara. Todaji temple took my breath away

Edited by lavrentis

You're not 16, so don't be sick and I have no interest in your sex life. I presume it's non existent or based upon messy fumblings anyway.

Grow up lad. You're a similar age to my son and if I knew he was posting some of the crude nonsense on here that you do I'd have a little word in his ear.

I take it your son doesn't read this forum Col.

And if he does lets hope he has no Imterest in General Chat

Particularly the Fiddy Shades thread.

And if he does let's hope he doesn't understand the meaning of "trapdoor two"

Cos if he does he might need to have a quiet word in his dad's ear !!!

• Like 2

You're not 16, so don't be sick and I have no interest in your sex life. I presume it's non existent or based upon messy fumblings anyway.

Grow up lad. You're a similar age to my son and if I knew he was posting some of the crude nonsense on here that you do I'd have a little word in his ear.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Beijing is just a flight stop but I've been to China before and the people were wonderful, lovely place.

I don't want to sound too pretentious but I'm not really going to be a tourist. Will spend a day or so looking at temples and history, I'd be mad not to, but I did all that in Hong Kong.

The joy of having close Japanese friends is to be able to go over there as just mates and too immerse ourselves as thoroughly as possible so that's the aim. Bars, beaches, clubs, etc.

Wanted to do Taiwan with some other good friends of ours on the way back but really couldn't budget for it.

Not much happened. Sent my CV application for street cleaning. Got a reply saying they'll let me know if successful. It's agency for the council. Done it before at xmas. Not keen on it but had to apply for something and nothing else available.

Went into the Samaritans where I took an application for oluntary work. Its gone to their office and wont process it Till Monday.

Went to use my debit card and it was coming up not recognised. Took it into Santandar. Never worked in their counter machine so its a faulty chip. Ordered another. So now have to transfer money to my other account to draw money out.Lastly my Virgin Mobile phone cannot access its home page. whether I changed some settings I dont know. Still upkoaded a photo to Facebook.

To start with it was coming up with no sim card mode. Restarted, reinserted the sim ard. No good. Then I took out the battery and restarted. That worked but I'll have to get help re the internet.

Guest Col city fan

Just got back from Skeg

The A46 Leicester to Lincoln dual carriageway is finally open and it saves so much time. Just put cruise control on, sit back and enjoy the ride. They've made it into a really good road.

Guest Col city fan

I take it your son doesn't read this forum Col.

And if he does lets hope he has no Imterest in General Chat

Particularly the Fiddy Shades thread.

And if he does let's hope he doesn't understand the meaning of "trapdoor two"

Cos if he does he might need to have a quiet word in his dad's ear !!!

It's 'trap two'.. A euphemism used by myself and my mates. Akin to 'taking it up the wrong un'.

Phrases I think we first read when we used to laff at Viz many years ago.

It was used in the context of the thread and wasn't aimed at anyone personally.

No, he don't come onto FT.

Edited by Col city fan

Just got back from Skeg

The A46 Leicester to Lincoln dual carriageway is finally open and it saves so much time. Just put cruise control on, sit back and enjoy the ride. They've made it into a really good road.

Apart from when you get near Leicester when you get onto that yellow bit it still is stupidly bumpy

WHO'S THE F*%&IN' DADDY?!

Passed my theory test today :trumpet:

Walked out of the test centre like Tony Montana. Nodded at everyone on the street. What a rush.

Well done,probably looked more like Swiss Tony!

Birthday yesterday.

Spent the evening/night at Newmarket races rounded off with a performance by Tom Jones.

Brilliant night!

Happy birthday.Not too far from me and they are good nights,the bands get better each year.