Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Actually for a change it was great we had the terrific news at work that we had won a major contract that will create 400 jobs and bump up our salary by about 2 grand :beer:

then got home to find the missus had baught tickets to go to ostend (belgium i think ?) for a week next month. Then the icing on the cake was that heath said his first word something like buth or buff but seeing that a bus was on the telly at the time im guessing it was bus. needs work tho ;)

So really quite good :D:D

Can't seem to say anything right. Going to bed. :cry:

Same day as me! had about 800 (800 was a over the top estimation btw) people snap at me or act assy! and now to top my day off my eye keeps fluttering and it's majorly pissing me off!

Same day as me! had about 800 (800 was a over the top estimation btw) people snap at me or act assy! and now to top my day off my eye keeps fluttering and it's majorly pissing me off!

Bloody hell, mine has only stopped doing this after about two weeks of persistent fluttering. Why does it do this? Bloody annoying to say the least.

Skived off the college

Induction week apart from enrolling and brief on how to upload assigments is completely waste of time

Induction weeks are a waste of time. They are spread over a few days when in reality it only needs to take three/four hours at most.

Bloody hell, mine has only stopped doing this after about two weeks of persistent fluttering. Why does it do this? Bloody annoying to say the least.
Jeez, and I thought it was only me.

I get that sometimes, it's like a twitch, fcking well annoying!

Jeez, and I thought it was only me.
I get that sometimes, it's like a twitch, fcking well annoying!

Looks like i have set a little debate going here! haha, i have no clue but i had it constantly around march time for like 3 weeks and yesterday and abit this morning, it seems to have gone now!

People have said to me it might be due to lack of sleep, tiredness, over fluid in eye as mine was really squlechy yesterday and then i got the flutters! i may need to go google it or something!

Chalk up another day on the smiley side of the board: Two walks with the dog at the park in the rain and a son delivered to a birthday party, one Thai red curry and a gallon of lager...And another stupid person fended off never to bother me again with its inane prattle.

Life is good and it keeps on getting better. :cool:

Decent.

Went to Meadow Lane and saw 2 pretty good goals and a sterling warm up by Big Ricky. Then back to Joe's via the Chippy and watched a lacklustre England.

The chippy was the highlight, obviously.

:blush:

Large sausage, chips & beans.

£2.20,

You would have had 22p change.

Hard.

Ran the Wolverhampton Half Marathon today, 2 hours 16 mins. Pretty gutted cos was doing well till the 8-mile mark when cramps kicked in & had to slow down considerably.

Pesky cramp :angry::angry:

:clap:

That's still a pretty good time, well done! Have you done a half marathon before? Take the stairs with care tomorrow. :thumbup:

I have decided to pull out of (not technically true as I hadn't entered yet) the Leicester Half Marathon. Does anyone know of a good physio/chiropractor? :(

:clap:

That's still a pretty good time, well done! Have you done a half marathon before? Take the stairs with care tomorrow. :thumbup:

I have decided to pull out of (not technically true as I hadn't entered yet) the Leicester Half Marathon. Does anyone know of a good physio/chiropractor? :(

It was my 5th, they don't get any easier!

I wanted to do the Leicester Half but I'm doing a 10k the same day so can't make it