Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Noticed my car was leaking oil yesterday (all over the place, especially the drive!) so took it to garage today... They fitted a new pressure switch and looked over other things. Said it should be alright if I basically drive from a to b around town (which is what I do anyway).

Also, loads of people around my local Sainsbury's. Apparently someone said David Beckham is representing the olympics and touring most Sainsbury's in the country with the torch. Dad works behind Sainsbury's he's just said there is a load of people, but it's only the torch Beckham held, he isn't actually there lol

Had a call Tuesday to say that after my gas boiler was serviced over a week ago the engineer needed to come back to fit a part. I knew nothing about it but agreed to this morning. Guess what. They have not showed. Stopped in. Not been able to do any shopping. They have my tel number so would have rang me if they had no response because they know my door bell doesn't work.

Either got to go to the local Tesco Expensive (Express) or rumage through my fridge or just have sarnies today.

Results night is over rated. Endless queues.

Today I got this month's phonebill, very hefty - one of the pitfalls of a long distance relationship. Thank Christ for Skype.

How many boxes of tissues do you go thru a week?

i was in a supermarket once when some nutter started doing that , i can say unashamedly it was very scary .

Nothing a good old fashioned rugby tackle couldn't of stopped.

Wife's just been evacuated from Asda. There's a bloke running up and down the store throwing bottles about.

Would be parsnips in these parts.

Also I felt like doing the same the other day,I spoke to you about some tips for painting on plaster.cheers ,well onto the bedroom now the wife goes I've got some paint for 1 wall,now looking at the tin it looked expensive some mob called Farrow and Ball well the price was like Cannon and Ball not funny,so glad its a small tin it's probably not that good either is it?(not when I've done anyway)

How many boxes of tissues do you go thru a week?

Nothing a good old fashioned rugby tackle couldn't of stopped.

When I last played rugby at school ( many years ago) I can't remember all the rules but I'm fairly sure the opponents weren't allowed to throw full bottles of beer at me :D