Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Would be parsnips in these parts.

Also I felt like doing the same the other day,I spoke to you about some tips for painting on plaster.cheers ,well onto the bedroom now the wife goes I've got some paint for 1 wall,now looking at the tin it looked expensive some mob called Farrow and Ball well the price was like Cannon and Ball not funny,so glad its a small tin it's probably not that good either is it?(not when I've done anyway)

I painted my kitchen with F&B paint. The colour's lovely but the paint coverage / finish was shocking. After the first coat (incredibly patchy) I could have cried, but the second coat did improve it dramatically, so persevere. Must admit, I'd be reluctant to buy the brand again, though, despite it having a lovely range of colours. I've never had similar problems with Dulux and next time I'd probably go for something from their Heritage range rather than F&B. Sorry, I know that's not much help now! >_<

Would be parsnips in these parts.

Also I felt like doing the same the other day,I spoke to you about some tips for painting on plaster.cheers ,well onto the bedroom now the wife goes I've got some paint for 1 wall,now looking at the tin it looked expensive some mob called Farrow and Ball well the price was like Cannon and Ball not funny,so glad its a small tin it's probably not that good either is it?(not when I've done anyway)

I painted my kitchen with F&B paint. The colour's lovely but the paint coverage / finish was shocking. After the first coat (incredibly patchy) I could have cried, but the second coat did improve it dramatically, so persevere. Must admit, I'd be reluctant to buy the brand again, though, despite it having a lovely range of colours. I've never had similar problems with Dulux and next time I'd probably go for something from their Heritage range rather than F&B. Sorry, I know that's not much help now! >_<

Farrow and Ball, as I may have mentioned previously, is the most overpriced rubbish I've ever used.. I'm surprised you had trouble with Dulux, paint doesn't come much better than that.

Farrow and Ball, as I may have mentioned previously, is the most overpriced rubbish I've ever used.. I'm surprised you had trouble with Dulux, paint doesn't come much better than that.

Read it properly, Webbo! :P

I was in Asda at the time. Seemed ridiculous that they had to evacuate everyone. I only went in to get a drink after football lol

Apparently the guy was having a bit of a rant at the till when all the customers around him started taking pictures of him with their mobiles and that's what set him off.

Guest Col city fan

Just completed 70 hours work over the last 7 days. Day off today, been to the gym - surprise surprise!!! Going for a meal later with my lovely wife at Ferrari's Italian in Quorn

Well done mate.

Someone else told me its rubbish,it's one wall and the rest is Dulux,I hate decorating as I'm shit at it and have to keep going over it again ,as for cutting in the wife takes over,At least my mums taken the kids to her mobile home at Kelling Heath and I'm getting a lift to the footy tomorrow with a boro fan mate and then staying over his,so the thought of beer,mates and footy is going to pull me through tonight.Oh and no kids! Edited by cambridgefox

Went into the City centre today. I was going to buy one of the out of date City shirts I saw the other day. Draw the money out of my emergancy/book sales account. But I could not find the shop I saw them in. Thought it was Sports Direct but the shop looked different. I posted I nearly bought in the I just bought thread so dont know if I mentioned where it was. Sur itwas Humberstone Gate. Then it started raining. Not ideal for walking about in.

Its like somethng from Harry Potter. A place that disappears.

My nephew will be on that Secret Agent program on Channel Four tponight. He works as an estate agent in Granby Street and they visited his place.

He's the one who is into all the exercise stuff. Boxacise, exercise bikes to music and other exciting stuff.

Well for an Estate Agent.

Edited by Nightguard

Went into the City centre today. I was going to buy one of the out of date City shirts I saw the other day. Draw the money out of my emergancy/book sales account. But I could not find the shop I saw them in. Thought it was Sports Direct but the shop looked different. I posted I nearly bought in the I just bought thread so dont know if I mentioned where it was. Sur itwas Humberstone Gate. Then it started raining. Not ideal for walking about in.

Its like somethng from Harry Potter. A place that disappears.

My nephew will be on that Secret Agent program on Channel Four tponight. He works as an estate agent in Granby Street and they visited his place.

He's the one who is into all the exercise stuff. Boxacise, exercise bikes to music and other exciting stuff.

Well for an Estate Agent.

Could it have been JS Sports which has moved from Belgrave Gate to Cheapside next to the Market?

Guest Col city fan

My days been good.

Worked my last night shift,last night, so kipped till about 3 today.

Now having a curry with the g/f, watching the Cardiff v Huddersfield game and becoming ridiculously excited by the visit of the Posh tomorrow.

Can't beat the start of the season.

Huddersfield playing very well against Cardiff and have had the best chances. And thats without Rhodes.

Gonna be a tough ol season this one I reckon...

My days been good.

Worked my last night shift,last night, so kipped till about 3 today.

Now having a curry with the g/f, watching the Cardiff v Huddersfield game and becoming ridiculously excited by the visit of the Posh tomorrow.

Can't beat the start of the season.

Huddersfield playing very well against Cardiff and have had the best chances. And thats without Rhodes.

Gonna be a tough ol season this one I reckon...

Same. Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

Norwood looks good for Huddersfield, been impressed.

Yeah JC Sports, I got the keeper shirt for a tenner a couple of weeks ago.

It must have been there. I knew there was one in Belgrave Gate near the Clocktower but this was only this week. I kne I'd looked inSports direct and just came upon the shop then forgot where I'd been. Today I got caught in a shower. Walked through the Market as well. Now I know where may go in the morning. Doubt I'll go to any games but the two I have have Walkers and LG on soI'll treat myself out of my book sales.

All set up for todays game. . Big packet of Cheddar Sentations, a bottle of Tiger Lager and apples and necterines if I want something healthy.

And I have updated my City shirt from Walkers. Wearing it now.. Not bad for a tenner. A nice 2-0 win would make my day.