Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It's definately on cheapside now, walked past it earlier. Near that do'nut kiosk thing

Yeah I found it. Don't know how I missed it yesterday must have walked by it. Anyway got what I want. Didn't put it on till I got home. Had to go past the station although there were more with City shirts coming from it. There were a few outside The Hind chanting blue army.

Did they mean the coppers?

Good day yesterday,got a lift with my boro mate to the match so I could have a few beers.i did gloat most of the way home and stayed around his for a few more beers whilst his mrs made us a curry.

Saw a guy with 1964fox on his shirt when I was coming out of the ground and I know he posts on here so said hello,nice to put a few faces to names being an outsider!only chatted for a minute but seemed a nice bloke.

Just came back from Dinard after three days.

Superb place. Very much recommended regarding accomodation, shopping, scenery and cider selection.

Oh I was in the next hotel room next to the ex-president of France, Jacques Chirac at the Grand Hotel Barriere. (No wonder there were at least a security guard there at all times >_< . )

See you all next year, up the city :scarf:.

:)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Just came back from Dinard after three days.

Superb place. Very much recommended regarding accomodation, shopping, scenery and cider selection.

Oh I was in the next hotel room next to the ex-president of France, Jacques Chirac at the Grand Hotel Barriere. (No wonder there were at least a security guard there at all times >_< . )

See you all next year, up the city :scarf:.

:)

Could you hear him splashing in the bath though? :ph34r:

Just looked at my email box at the job alerts. On AOL there is one from Reed and co. It is saying that I should join the army as a TA officer. Do they look at the profiles? I coldnt even run up the stairs so I don't know how I am supposed to get others to. Besides I am past it.

In my other email box there is one promoting their CV service. It says that there are roughly 2.500,000 unemployed in the UK and on one job agency they have 40 applications for every job..

They are saying this is why you should have a good CV. I agree but it helps if you have qualifications for the job and done it before. Other criterias are age and traveling to and from the place at various times. It is no good if you have to rely on public transport and cannot get to the place. These would not be so important if only two or three people applied for each vacancy but with 40+ applying those with no experience of the job will be discarded even if they say it is not important in the ad.. If the others are crap they may return to the outed ones if not been shredded.

Got another 10 months ofthis if a certain security company does not come up with anything. Couple of things on the horizon. Waiting to hear from a charity shop. Hoping to do a H & S course early September and I should receive my food hygien certificate soon so may suit some geasy spoon type cafe or shop if they are not too bothered about who they take on as long as they are hard workers.

It's not all doom and gloom.

Not only did I have to cut my holiday short because of a rabid infection in both legs, I now discover that its caused by varicose eczema due to my really bad varocise veins. Full stripping out operation required with the added buggeration factor of my other underlying conditions. Looking at a week in hospital followed by 6-8 week recovery period Scheduling the operation for early October. Yes its priviate, I have health insurance, won't stop it hurting like f**k though. A bad news day indeed.

Have you tried textbroker ng? It's an online site where people pay you to write short articles on various subjects. I just signed up the other day out of curiosity and there's work as long as you get a high enough rating. You write a sample piece first and they rate it.

No not tried that. May look at it.

As I was about to read the post I had a phone call from Adveco Agency about street cleaning roll I applied for the other week. They want me to go to their office with my passport photo and bank details.

It isn't my first choice but it's something. May see if I can do reduced hours ans enquire about Tax Credits and see if I can still claim some housing. It is hard work and a lot ofwalking.

Just got back from Adecco. Filled in forms read through 60 pages of do's and don'ts. They will let me know if I am needed. Stopped off at the Plant as I was in a sort of celebratary mood. Hope the don't want me for the 7.am shift. First bust 6.33 and it takes 35 min to Beaumont Leys. I am sure when I did a few days last year there was a bus around 6.15a

Will look at that site. If this is just temparory and unknown shifts I could do that in my spare time. No guarntee of income but some occasional would be helpful. Have to go out again now. DNO mag meeting.

Edited by Nightguard

Give it five years and his step-dad will be buying him a Chelsea top.

Congratulations anyway ;)

haha even if his dad doesn't rule him with a rod of iron I will ;) And I've just realised, he shares a birthday with big Nige so that's got to mean something to him lol

cheers :)

Will look at that site. If this is just temparory and unknown shifts I could do that in my spare time. No guarntee of income but some occasional would be helpful. Have to go out again now. DNO mag meeting.

Worth a go especially since you enjoy writing. There's a couple of threads on moneysavingexpert as well as a few blogs mentioning it as well. Some people say they have got well paid repeat business on the back of articles they've written on there. You also get proper feedback from paying customers which is valuable. No upfront fee, no exam, no qualifications required, give it a go. Just make sure your trial submission is as good as you can make it because the lower your rating the less articles are available

Not only did I have to cut my holiday short because of a rabid infection in both legs, I now discover that its caused by varicose eczema due to my really bad varocise veins. Full stripping out operation required with the added buggeration factor of my other underlying conditions. Looking at a week in hospital followed by 6-8 week recovery period Scheduling the operation for early October. Yes its priviate, I have health insurance, won't stop it hurting like f**k though. A bad news day indeed.

You must have the full whack insurance if you have underlying complications related to your impending surgery and they'll still pay for it! As an old hand at assessing health claims I'd be very suspicious! Ha!