Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Completed the final stages of accommodation for uni, all that sorted so all I have to do is turn up next Saturday. Joined the facebook group, so I get an idea of who I might be living with (not checking out the girls :whistle:)

Guest Col city fan

Completed the final stages of accommodation for uni, all that sorted so all I have to do is turn up next Saturday. Joined the facebook group, so I get an idea of who I might be living with (not checking out the girls :whistle:)

Well done mate...

Cheers guys, still slightly anxious like.

Don't worry about the nerves mate, I was absolutely bricking it when I went. Overall it's turned out to be the best year of my life so far and I can't wait to go back in the next few weeks. You'll meet so many new people and I'm sure you'll love it!

Don't worry about the nerves mate, I was absolutely bricking it when I went. Overall it's turned out to be the best year of my life so far and I can't wait to go back in the next few weeks. You'll meet so many new people and I'm sure you'll love it!

Thanks for that! I'm not as anxious as I used to be (like a month ago) because I've come to the conlusion that everyone will be in the same situation as me anyway. Comments on here, and other websites, suggest it will be good etc

Guest Col city fan

Thanks for that! I'm not as anxious as I used to be (like a month ago) because I've come to the conlusion that everyone will be in the same situation as me anyway. Comments on here, and other websites, suggest it will be good etc

Join some 'societies' in freshers week mate..

Good way to meet various peeps.

:thumbup:

Are you gonna play footy?

Started shite...

Woke up again feeling like I had the back of an 80 yr old.

Stretches, ice and diclofenac later, it all feelsAbsolutely lovely this afto more normal.

Had my back ride this afto (down the great central way... ) and making the dinner for the g/f...

She really doesn't know what a lucky girl she is...

:thumbup:

How far down the great central way do you go Col?

I live just off it really, well a couple of roads off it

Guest Col city fan

Yeah, going to make sure I do that... Don't know about football yet, we'll have to see lol

I joined the wine tasting society in freshers week.

Got pissed with the fellow 'tasters' on the first night... Job done!!!

lol

Guest Col city fan

How far down the great central way do you go Col?

I live just off it really, well a couple of roads off it

Eh up buddy... For some reason I thought you lived in East Leake?

I get on it at the Soar Valley Way, then cycle into town... And then back again...

Eh up buddy... For some reason I thought you lived in East Leake?

I get on it at the Soar Valley Way, then cycle into town... And then back again...

My dad lives in East Leake and before i met Mrs Carlito number 2 i lived there too . . . . a while ago now mind you.

Westcotes area of Leicester now buddy, just off Narborough Rd

Guest Col city fan

My dad lives in East Leake and before i met Mrs Carlito number 2 i lived there too . . . . a while ago now mind you.

Westcotes area of Leicester now buddy, just off Narborough Rd

Oh nice one buddy.

Mi bestie mate lives on Winchester Avenue...

I joined the wine tasting society in freshers week.

Got pissed with the fellow 'tasters' on the first night... Job done!!!

lol

lol lol

Scrapped the rusty old pile of dogger I've been driving around for £120, the woman was at pains to point out that they actually do scrap them and don't put it back on the road, I told her I had absolutely no worries about that!!!

Was that independent? Or do you take it down to a centre or something?

Edited by Fox92

Strange kind of day. Was hanging around all day until 3pm when i went for an interview for an apprenticeship at the school i left 2 years ago. Find out whether i have got it on Tuesday, really hope i have, it would be perfect for me!

I then took a bike ride with some friends to Syston and on the way back i hit a pot hole on the rode, i swerved almost falling off, phone falls out pocket and the only car we had seen for a few miles drives by and runs over my iPhone.

Surely my luck has to change soon?