Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well done AndyH, at least you got round. I'm planning to do the Leicester Half, well if I can stay fit I am anyway.

I had a lovely day yesterday at a house party in F***** London, to celebrate my friends' impending move from the capital down to Devon. I drank rather a lot which means I'm in a shocking mood today, which wasn't helped by having to drive back across London from East Dulwich, which even with SatNav was beyond stressful. I hate F***** London, and London Bus drivers in particular

Awful so far.

I'm on my first day on my new college course,

No lads to talk to football about, no fitties to flirt with all day, disaster.

I'm a loner :cry:

Libertine your at Abbey Park campus, right :unsure:

& now i get told to turn my iPod down :@:@:@

How can you listen to Does It Offend You, Yeah? quietly :@

Edited by Tilley

Awful so far.

Sorry to hear that mate, fortunately for me that's not a problem on both counts :giggle: , although there are no fellow Foxes :angry::(

Awful so far.

My class is full of Football fans, and the majority being fellow City fans!

Not to rub it in or anything.

Only one person with any music sense though.

<_<

Kings of Leon album Sam. Good?

Downloading it now.

I was that occupied all day I barely got any listening done.

Listened to the Shadow Puppets album though... a distinct lack of heavy guitars in most of the songs dissapointed me.

Shall give Kings Of Leon a listen tomorow though... Q gave it a good review though.

Awful so far.I'm on my first day on my new college course,

I am indeed. Nightmare today, really can't be doing with it and haven't even started yet. lol

No Ben :giggle:

There is people, but they are not my sorta people, unfortunately.

Going to be a looooonnnng year.

I really can't see myself lasting long to be honest. lol Nice new building though.

Must admit their last album took a good few listens before I actually like it a lot. I shall give the new one a listen laer. Right now I'm going through CD's I used to listen to when I was about 13, good times. lol

If you have Red Morning Light by them, could you maybe send me it next time your on MSN?

:)

My working week ending up being fraught and traumatic, and I was not in the right frame of mind to cope. The weekend has seen me chillax, and regain a little of my sanity. However, when I came into work, and saw the catastrophe that has unfurled before me, the efforts of the weekend have been totally wasted. Having my scissors confiscated just sums it up. :angry:

When I rule the world, there is going to be a culling. Idiots should be warned.

My working week ending up being fraught and traumatic, and I was not in the right frame of mind to cope. The weekend has seen me chillax, and regain a little of my sanity. However, when I came into work, and saw the catastrophe that has unfurled before me, the efforts of the weekend have been totally wasted. Having my scissors confiscated just sums it up. :angry:

When I rule the world, there is going to be a culling. Idiots should be warned.

Urrgh. I know the feeling. I've not been in to work since Wednesday, and all sorts of shit has kicked off there since then, so I really have no idea what I'm going to be walking back into tomorrow.

Work is crap

Urrgh. I know the feeling. I've not been in to work since Wednesday, and all sorts of shit has kicked off there since then, so I really have no idea what I'm going to be walking back into tomorrow.

Work is crap

When I rule the world, I shall be introducing the 2 day working week, but only for people I like. This means I have to revise my policy on stupid people, as some will be needed for the 7 day working week.

A 2 day working week sounds like a lot at the minute, but it's a step in the right direction

It gets one out of the house, and gives one a sense of purpose. Working from 10am - 3pm will be hard, but the likes of you and I should be able to cope.