Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I then took a bike ride with some friends to Syston and on the way back i hit a pot hole on the rode, i swerved almost falling off, phone falls out pocket and the only car we had seen for a few miles drives by and runs over my iPhone.

:blink:

That is very unlucky to be fair.

Strange kind of day. Was hanging around all day until 3pm when i went for an interview for an apprenticeship at the school i left 2 years ago. Find out whether i have got it on Tuesday, really hope i have, it would be perfect for me!

I then took a bike ride with some friends to Syston and on the way back i hit a pot hole on the rode, i swerved almost falling off, phone falls out pocket and the only car we had seen for a few miles drives by and runs over my iPhone.

Surely my luck has to change soon?

Jeez buddy, law of sod well and truly hit you today

Beautiful so far, for anyone doubting the weather makes a difference to life, they are clearly wrong (As far as I am concerned anyway), I seem so angry, miserable, in bad moods and almost depressed without sun and nice weather - living in England I seem to suffer those moods and feelings a good majority of the time.

I'm starting to think I have S.A.D lol

Today is great though, could be better but i'm not going to complain after the 'summer' we've had.

A mixed weekend.

Won my match so we're into the county final.

StepFoxy2 found out on Friday that her smear tests results were really bad - CIN 3 - and because she's already had a comb biopsy, there's a strong possibility she may have to have further surgery.

Needless to say her head is up her arse and this isn't helped as her ex is torturing her.

Receive a call from LCFC today. asked if I was still interested in stewarding. Got an interview Sept 19th. It would be about 8 hours a week depending if City are at home or away.

The Leicester Day in the Market was good. Even had Peter Soulsby visit. He signed our visitors book and under organizations he put in mayor. I didn't recognise him.

The second issue of DNO is now out. It is available online to download and will be available in various outlets throughout Leicester. Free. Preview a download here

http://www.mydno.org.uk/app/download/5789371788/DNO+ISSUE+2.pdf

I have my own page in the Poetry Corner section. Only thing is the printers were given the wrong version and my name is spelt wrong.

It seems that I am now officially a sub-editor. Anyone can contribute anything on any subject.

A mixed weekend.

StepFoxy2 found out on Friday that her smear tests results were really bad - CIN 3 - and because she's already had a comb biopsy, there's a strong possibility she may have to have further surgery.

Needless to say her head is up her arse and this isn't helped as her ex is torturing her.

Well done about your match, sorry to hear about StepFoxy2 - i hope things get better soon?

Been to the gym tonight after work, fairly knackered on the tread mill though - poor session in general

Shit. The wife has two DVTs in her leg. Months of injections ahead and in lots of pain and on crutches. Would have been good if the consultant at the Royal Cornwall Hospital had picked it up last Wednesday instead of local A&E last night.

Good luck to you both .

Shit. The wife has two DVTs in her leg. Months of injections ahead and in lots of pain and on crutches. Would have been good if the consultant at the Royal Cornwall Hospital had picked it up last Wednesday instead of local A&E last night.

Sorry to hear that, Jon.

A mixed weekend.

Hope everything will be fine for all concerned.

Horrible. Experienced severe pains in my stomach, went to doctors and I'm borderline appendix. Gave me some tablets, but he said it could get worse and if it does go straight to a&e.

Don't feel hungry at all, been in bed most of the day, hence I'm posting on Foxestalk mobile now.

Guest Col city fan

Horrible. Experienced severe pains in my stomach, went to doctors and I'm borderline appendix. Gave me some tablets, but he said it could get worse and if it does go straight to a&e.

Don't feel hungry at all, been in bed most of the day, hence I'm posting on Foxestalk mobile now.

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Does Uni start soon?