Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Yeah, moving in on Saturday. Anytime between 10:30 and 12:00. That's why this has come at the worst time, I told doctor I'm moving to uni on Saturday and he laughed!

The usual sympathetic Doc then eh?

Get well soon mate..

Yeah, moving in on Saturday. Anytime between 10:30 and 12:00. That's why this has come at the worst time, I told doctor I'm moving to uni on Saturday and he laughed!

When I had my appendix out I was out of hospital after around 3 days and totally fit after about a fortnight. You shouldn't miss too much.

When I had my appendix out I was out of hospital after around 3 days and totally fit after about a fortnight. You shouldn't miss too much.

When I had my appendix out, I asked the surgeon how long it would be before I was fit enough to run in the marathon. He said about 4 weeks.

I said that’s fookin brilliant as I couldn’t manage more than a few hundred yards before.

• Like 3

The usual sympathetic Doc then eh?

Get well soon mate..

Haha yes... Thanks Col.

That's alright then, hopefully it won't come too that though.

Horrible. Experienced severe pains in my stomach, went to doctors and I'm borderline appendix. Gave me some tablets, but he said it could get worse and if it does go straight to a&e.

Don't feel hungry at all, been in bed most of the day, hence I'm posting on Foxestalk mobile now.

Hope you are ok,I had mine out when I was 12,I don't know if I had a dodgy doctor,but I did get a sausage finger up my arse to check,I would pay money for that these days.

Horrible. Experienced severe pains in my stomach, went to doctors and I'm borderline appendix. Gave me some tablets, but he said it could get worse and if it does go straight to a&e.

Don't feel hungry at all, been in bed most of the day, hence I'm posting on Foxestalk mobile now.

If you're not getting any better tomorrow just go to a&e. Ive seen so many patients (usually young men) who just put up with it and their appendix ends up necrotic and they get really ill. GP's can be really useless with this sort of thing.

Hope you are ok,I had mine out when I was 12,I don't know if I had a dodgy doctor,but I did get a sausage finger up my arse to check,I would pay money for that these days.

Thanks, well hopefully will get better. And thanks for that lovely image :sick:lol

If you're not getting any better tomorrow just go to a&e. Ive seen so many patients (usually young men) who just put up with it and their appendix ends up necrotic and they get really ill. GP's can be really useless with this sort of thing.

It's feeling slightly better than yesterday, but it still hurts a bit. If I do stay like this, I will follow advice and go to a&e... Don't want it to burst! Thanks anyway, good job we've got a nurse on the forum. (I think I recall you saying you're a nurse).

Guest Col city fan

Pay day today :D and got a nice bonus from the boss for raking in some extra money during the bank holiday weekend. Also, don't usually buy scratch cards but was feeling lucky, so bought one and won £25! Today has been good.

What's your middle name? 'lucky'?

:thumbup:

Not bad at all.Got back to the office about 5 and my boss was on his own,gave me my pay slip and said I had had a good year and taken loads of bonuses of him this year even when he had ramped up my targets,thought nice of him to say.He then said he had put my wages up by 2.5k pa.Really chuffed and am grateful that's 5 years I've got that on the trot,so think myself very lucky.

Had a quality day yesterday, all my PT sessions went well and its good to see clients enjoying what they are doing and making progress.

Had a very rare night out on the sauce for my mates birthday too, today my ex-boss is driving me up to Sunderland in his Porsche 911 Turbo to watch the Liverpool game in the posh corporate hospitality seats.

And tomorrow i'm running the Great North Run again!

All in all a perfect weekend.

Had a quality day yesterday, all my PT sessions went well and its good to see clients enjoying what they are doing and making progress.

Had a very rare night out on the sauce for my mates birthday too, today my ex-boss is driving me up to Sunderland in his Porsche 911 Turbo to watch the Liverpool game in the posh corporate hospitality seats.

And tomorrow i'm running the Great North Run again!

All in all a perfect weekend.

Don't forget your beach ball for the match!Good luck with the run,sounds like a good weekend to me.

Not bad at all.Got back to the office about 5 and my boss was on his own,gave me my pay slip and said I had had a good year and taken loads of bonuses of him this year even when he had ramped up my targets,thought nice of him to say.He then said he had put my wages up by 2.5k pa.Really chuffed and am grateful that's 5 years I've got that on the trot,so think myself very lucky.

Well done buddy, drinks are you then hey? lol