Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was booked in today to spend a day with one of our suppliers Sealed Air in Kettering,lunch provided etc.

I am hardly ever ill and have had about 3 days off in 8 years,but last night and today I've been shitting through the eye of a needle the stomach cramps before hand are pleasant,too much information but I feel like I've got an arse like a blood orange.

Was booked in today to spend a day with one of our suppliers Sealed Air in Kettering,lunch provided etc.

I am hardly ever ill and have had about 3 days off in 8 years,but last night and today I've been shitting through the eye of a needle the stomach cramps before hand are pleasant,too much information but I feel like I've got an arse like a blood orange.

You're no longer on my 'FTer I most want to meet' list. >_<

Train to London Thursday, flight to Tokyo Friday, work today (til 8) and tomorrow and still need to pack, get depressed watching City, get money changed (optional) and still somehow make time for Mrs. Finners.

Cannot ****ing wait for Saturday.

Lucky sod.Pack 10 mins.order currency through Tescos online and collect(will need passport or DL as well as debit card that ordered on to collect)Cityyou might be surprised and plenty of time for Mrs Finners whilst on holiday.Enjoy.

You're no longer on my 'FTer I most want to meet' list. >_<

Ha ha,my daughter was laughing this morning as I had to rush to the toilet downstairs Oscar(cat) wanted to go in the room shortly afterwards.i let it in and it ran out with its ears pinned back,she was crying with laughter.

I'm not really painting myself in a good light am I.Enjoy your lunches FTs.

Lucky sod.Pack 10 mins.order currency through Tescos online and collect(will need passport or DL as well as debit card that ordered on to collect)Cityyou might be surprised and plenty of time for Mrs Finners whilst on holiday.Enjoy.

Mrs dinners isn't going with him! He's only going there to have sex with midget transvestites dressed as anime characters.

Going with mates not the missus, hence why I owe her a couple of courtesy hours before I go.

I'm a natural stresshead, going to be a right mess come Friday.

Dropped by the shop on the way home from work last night to pick up some milk. Also impulse bought a 400g jar of nutella and a loaf of bread. Devoured almost the whole jar and half the loaf of bread within an hour, then had tea. Thousands upon thousands of calories. My stomach has been screaming at me all day. Even basic physical movement is heavily restricted. I have become temporarily disabled while my body attempts to digest a mountain of sticky nutella. Grim.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Passed my Molecular Genetics and Genomics resit :thumbup: now I can proceed to third year of uni, need to work my ass of though to get a first/2:1

Good man!!