Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

House got robbed last night which aint great. Twats took my ipad and laptop... But the retards didn't deactivate the 'find iphone' app. So the guy with the newly renamed (can't believe hes renamed it already) Nathan's Ipad near Glenfield Road, I will be coming for you shortly :)

That shit, on the other hand however, that's ****ing hilarious lol lol

What a thick twat.

Just a quick one. Been contacted by the woman in charge of car parking at City. She's happy with me and just has to get the go ahead from finance. Although they want staff I went for a stewarding job which was advertised. Been waiting for confirmation. Because its match day shes been busy with meetings and getting things ready. She said she is off tomorrow but will call me Friday to arrange a time to be shown the ropes.

It's only 8-15 hours but its a start and I get to see the games. (well some of them I'll have to come out in time to catch the moaners and prawn sandwich fans.) So if you use the car park make sure you have the right tickets displayed or you will not be allowed to park. Foxtalk buddy or not.

Just a quick one. Been contacted by the woman in charge of car parking at City. She's happy with me and just has to get the go ahead from finance. Although they want staff I went for a stewarding job which was advertised. Been waiting for confirmation. Because its match day shes been busy with meetings and getting things ready. She said she is off tomorrow but will call me Friday to arrange a time to be shown the ropes.

It's only 8-15 hours but its a start and I get to see the games. (well some of them I'll have to come out in time to catch the moaners and prawn sandwich fans.) So if you use the car park make sure you have the right tickets displayed or you will not be allowed to park. Foxtalk buddy or not.

The iron fist of car parks has spoken!

Not really, good luck! :)

House got robbed last night which aint great. Twats took my ipad and laptop... But the retards didn't deactivate the 'find iphone' app. So the guy with the newly renamed (can't believe hes renamed it already) Nathan's Ipad near Glenfield Road, I will be coming for you shortly :)

Went round with the poilce, knocking on everyones door only to have 'Nathan' run straight past us with my ipad under his arm (what a thick idiot). Police caught him, so go my ipad back but no laptop, so im guessing he's flogged that already.

Better result than I expected though :)

My day, ok i suppose, firms making redundancies but peeps have to go through four weeks of consultation and this is the second week and no one on the shop floor knows who is going yet.

They are also reducing hours in the worst way possible that has pissed a lot of peeps off and some bright spark in the office who only works days wanted to remove shift allowance because they think working evenings/nights are not unsociable :dry: but the shop floor managers put a stop to that.

Added to that after three years of not being depressed and i'm talking about the really dark stuff here i have felt it creeping back in this past month and my sleeping and diet is already affected, do not know if its worth bothering going down to the doctors yet.

Went round with the poilce, knocking on everyones door only to have 'Nathan' run straight past us with my ipad under his arm (what a thick idiot). Police caught him, so go my ipad back but no laptop, so im guessing he's flogged that already.

The Police actually did something good then? They werent corrupt? and didnt steal the ipad from you? The amount of critisism from this forum towards Police recently and you would of thought they were all axe wielding corrupt murderers

The Police actually did something good then? They werent corrupt? and didnt steal the ipad from you? The amount of critisism from this forum towards Police recently and you would of thought they were all axe wielding corrupt murderers

Good job he installed the find ipad app otherwise his case report would still be on a sheet of paper under a box of doughnuts. :ph34r:

Edited by MattP

To be fair, i was actually quite suprised myself, they came round within half hour, then later the detective came then the fingerprint guy came.

I was just expecting the community support guys to come a knockin.

So for once i'm actually thankful to the police for doing their job to a high level.

Still not saying they weren't axe wielding corrupt murderers though :ph34r:

To be fair, i was actually quite suprised myself, they came round within half hour, then later the detective came then the fingerprint guy came.

I was just expecting the community support guys to come a knockin.

So for once i'm actually thankful to the police for doing their job to a high level.

Still not saying they weren't axe wielding corrupt murderers though :ph34r:

Good, and so they should of, they are professional after all. Dont get me wrong there are good and bad in every job (police very much included) but there are some thick tw*ts on this forum who actaully believe the shit they type about police being corrupt etc (they are just human and makes mistakes sometimes like all of us thats all)

Bit of good news,let's hope he "falls down the stairs" at the police station.

My day has been great,my poor wife found a lump on her breast and has been worried ,the doctors gave her an appointment for scans and x rays etc within a week,I've been up Addenbrookes this morning and she has given her the all clear,which is a relief.i told her I've lost my deposit for the lonely hearts ad I put in the paper though.Which made her laugh for the 1st time in weeks.

My day has been great,my poor wife found a lump on her breast and has been worried ,the doctors gave her an appointment for scans and x rays etc within a week,I've been up Addenbrookes this morning and she has given her the all clear,which is a relief.i told her I've lost my deposit for the lonely hearts ad I put in the paper though.Which made her laugh for the 1st time in weeks.

brill news buddy. Give the mrs a big (errm errm cuddle) from me :)

brill news buddy. Give the mrs a big (errm errm cuddle) from me :)

Not again! I'm really lucky to have Addenbrookes hospital near us ,it's rated as the 2nd best teaching hospital in the world,now very modern,superb equipment and expanding all the time they make 518 mill a year.most of it coming from the bloody car park fees as I paid £4 for under 2 hours!Seems like they prey on the sick,when my dad had cancer and was in for a few weeks it cost me a fortune. Edited by cambridgefox

Congrats with that mate, not long ago my girlfriend found a weird mole on her arm (it did look quite strange) then we she got told it was fine, its like a cloud gets lifted and you can get on with life. Nice touch with the lonely hearts thing :thumbup:

First day off at Uni today, so went to the freshers fair then went exploring, trying to see where everything is and the distance. Found out where Sainsbury's is, and the train station, but then took the wrong turn on the way back and ended up getting a bit lost! Saw a car of Galatasaray fans singing with their roof down, waving their scarves lol

I could start car parking just in time for the cold weather games. Possibly the next home game after Sunday. I suppose I will have to inform all the relevant people as its going to be a contract thing. Just need a few hours in the week.

I mentioned that I was told not to do a health and safety course as it would mean me being unavailable for work and she said they do courses at the club so if I am employed by them there is nothing stopping me doing them.

Just hope that I can make a go of it even if it is just seasonal. The woman in charge seems to hvae a lot of faith in me and I don't want to let her down.