Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was supposed to go out tonight but I still have some work I need to finish, so I've locked myself in all day trying to get it done. Earlier I hit a creative block so I decided to bring out the procrastination big guns... I picked a bucket full of plums from the garden, stewed them and strained them and now I'm drinking plum juice and vodka on ice whilst painting. If I don't have a hangover or diarrhoea tomorrow I'll be extremely shocked.

Edited by 21st Century Fox
  • Like 1

Mixed bag today - obviously (if you read the runnig thread) it started badly and I was in no mood for idiots when I was at work either.

On the upside - I decided to busy myself by obsessively cleaning the cardio machines in the gym so now you could eat your dinner off of them.

Afterwards I went to see my dear old gran whereby, as im 90% out of the marathon now, I acted like a normal person and spent a few hours of my limited weekend watching sky sports news, over eating and drank two bottles of beer!!! (a very rare thing as I work 7 days a week at the minute).

(roast chicken cobs and San Miguel to be precise) - was nice but I'm bloody stuffed now!

Even better, my Monday 6:00am client is on holiday this week so LIE IN!!!!!!!

Tired.

Did a rumble circuit last night and it was one o the grimmest things I've ever done, then played squash this morning.

Watched Donegal win their second ever All Ireland title today. Uladh abu :scarf:

Edited by FoxyPV