Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Late night picking my brother up from Lyneham, shitty journey, bad nights sleep, thumping headache, miserable as sin, nothing interesting for breakfast, Bit later had full English toast and tea. The world appears a slightly better place.

Edited by Reynard Bleu

finished night shift early, at home in bed for 6.30, up at 9.00 - took the wife to the ozzie and found out she has to take an injection every day for the rest of her pregnancy and for 6 weeks afterwards :( because of possible clotting issues. She has to inject herself once a day with a very small needle . . . . . . luckily she is used to the feeling of a small **** every now and again :P

• Like 1

Just about settled into uni now, could do with getting out there a little more and meeting some more people but that'll come.Had a job interview tihs morning with a sales business who work with businesses like TalkTalk and Morrisons and i'm going back for an assessment day tomorrow from 8.30 til 5pm. No idea what it's going to be like but it means i can't go out tonight :/

Pretty good, got all my flights and apartment sorted for New Zealand next March for the third test, going to stay in Melbourne for a few days before as well and take in the GP on the Sunday.

Problem is it will be the first time I've missed the Cheltenham Gold Cup since I was 19.

I bet it's a grey or brown Volvo estate. Col city fan strikes me as a function over form kinda guy.

:thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

I bet it's a grey or brown Volvo estate. Col city fan strikes me as a function over form kinda guy.

Nowt exciting... Fiesta Titanium in Dark Blue..the right colour... this one's pretty much what it looks like..

car_id_10001_3.jpg

Just about settled into uni now, could do with getting out there a little more and meeting some more people but that'll come.Had a job interview tihs morning with a sales business who work with businesses like TalkTalk and Morrisons and i'm going back for an assessment day tomorrow from 8.30 til 5pm. No idea what it's going to be like but it means i can't go out tonight :/

Is it alright mate? I've been here since Saturday 15th, generally love it like. Obviously went out every night last wee, but calmed down a bit now. Live with a Sunderland fan, and a Hull fan (fun after Sunday's result).

Pretty good, got all my flights and apartment sorted for New Zealand next March for the third test, going to stay in Melbourne for a few days before as well and take in the GP on the Sunday.

A mate and I are thinking about going to see the 3rd or 4th day of that test in NZ if it's a decent match.

Got a massive weekend planned, I'm going to the AFL Grand Final in Melbourne where there will be 100,000 people and then fly to Sydney eatly the next day for the Rugby League Grand Final which is also an 80,000 sell out. Going to be an amazing sporting weekend. Also maybe going to the races on Friday night just to complete the trifecta.

A mate and I are thinking about going to see the 3rd or 4th day of that test in NZ if it's a decent match.

Got a massive weekend planned, I'm going to the AFL Grand Final in Melbourne where there will be 100,000 people and then fly to Sydney eatly the next day for the Rugby League Grand Final which is also an 80,000 sell out. Going to be an amazing sporting weekend. Also maybe going to the races on Friday night just to complete the trifecta.

Nice one, we'll have to meet up for a few beers while I'm over.

I'm going Hawks and Storm.

If you go racing Friday just put everything on Snitzerland and Pierro. Easy money.

Nice one, we'll have to meet up for a few beers while I'm over.

I'm going Hawks and Storm.

If you go racing Friday just put everything on Snitzerland and Pierro. Easy money.

Yeah we will probably holed up in a pub for the time we are in Auckland.

Not 100% sure if i'm going to the races the forcast of Thunderstorms and the fact I need to be up at 530am to get in to the AFL GF and 330am to catch my flight on the Sunday morning, my cause an early night.

Pierro is $1.16 set odds, if we get too much rain he will drift. Like Precidence in the last if he handles the ground as the valley can be a leaders track with the tight bend.

Yeah we will probably holed up in a pub for the time we are in Auckland.

Not 100% sure if i'm going to the races the forcast of Thunderstorms and the fact I need to be up at 530am to get in to the AFL GF and 330am to catch my flight on the Sunday morning, my cause an early night.

Pierro is $1.16 set odds, if we get too much rain he will drift. Like Precidence in the last if he handles the ground as the valley can be a leaders track with the tight bend.

Precidence has a chance, a lot of weight to carry though.

Don't think I've seen Pierro run on soft or heavy ground so couldnt comment, on the form guide I've read though he looks a class apart everything else in the race.

Have I imagined this or did they use to have a two week break between the Prelims and the Grand Final?

Precidence has a chance, a lot of weight to carry though.

Don't think I've seen Pierro run on soft or heavy ground so couldnt comment, on the form guide I've read though he looks a class apart everything else in the race.

Have I imagined this or did they use to have a two week break between the Prelims and the Grand Final?

Never have, Finals go for 4 weeks Hawthorn and Syndey both finished top 4 and won in the first week so had week 2 off finals off as they had already advanced to the Prelims. Funnily enough all 4 teams who are competing in the AFL and NRL GF's both had a week off in week 2 of the finals.