Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Is it alright mate? I've been here since Saturday 15th, generally love it like. Obviously went out every night last wee, but calmed down a bit now. Live with a Sunderland fan, and a Hull fan (fun after Sunday's result).

He's too busy trying to get with some Geordie girls knowing him! Says he's getting on alright with everything so far though.

Fox92, how do you keep up with LCFC now then, still going most games? Or not able to? Hope uni is ok for you mate so far.

Bastard students.....

Edited by peterborofox

He's too busy trying to get with some Geordie girls knowing him! Says he's getting on alright with everything so far though.

Fox92, how do you keep up with LCFC now then, still going most games? Or not able to? Hope uni is ok for you mate so far.

Bastard students.....

haha don't blame him, there are some beauties about. It's going well for me as well at the minute. Only in Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Regarding Leicester, I've still got my season ticket. Didn't go to the Burnley game (listened to it before going out), but I went to the Hull match (got train from Manchester Piccadilly to Sheffield and went home on the Saturday). Can't afford Middlesbrough away, can't get to Huddersfield either (sadly), but I'll be going to Bristol City at home the week after... Lad in another flat does the same thing. Met him at a flat party, but he follows Burnley.

We've got six lads in our flat (and four girls), but only four of us follow football. Leicester fan (me), Manchester United fan, Sunderland fan and a Hull fan.

haha don't blame him, there are some beauties about. It's going well for me as well at the minute. Only in Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Regarding Leicester, I've still got my season ticket. Didn't go to the Burnley game (listened to it before going out), but I went to the Hull match (got train from Manchester Piccadilly to Sheffield and went home on the Saturday). Can't afford Middlesbrough away, can't get to Huddersfield either (sadly), but I'll be going to Bristol City at home the week after... Lad in another flat does the same thing. Met him at a flat party, but he follows Burnley.

We've got six lads in our flat (and four girls), but only four of us follow football. Leicester fan (me), Manchester United fan, Sunderland fan and a Hull fan.

Thats exactly what you want, my house at uni had a Palace fan, Swansea fan, Norwich fan, Utd fan and Liverpool fan makes it so much better to have a decent mix and more banter

Is it alright mate? I've been here since Saturday 15th, generally love it like. Obviously went out every night last wee, but calmed down a bit now. Live with a Sunderland fan, and a Hull fan (fun after Sunday's result).

Quality mate, live with 2 lovely looking ladies too, so all good. Got the sales job too, £25 per sale! Average 4 a day in about 5-8 hours, so all is definitely good!

• Like 1

In the car at 5am, drove for 3.5 hours to a meeting which lasted nine hours of which about one was worthwhile and the rest was a seemingly endless stream of cringeworthy corporate platitudes, never before have so many words been used to say so little. Got home at 9.30pm. On the plus side, the biscuits were superb, and the expenses policy can consider itself well and truly raped. Weekend: paid for.

In the car at 5am, drove for 3.5 hours to a meeting which lasted nine hours of which about one was worthwhile and the rest was a seemingly endless stream of cringeworthy corporate platitudes, never before have so many words been used to say so little. Got home at 9.30pm. On the plus side, the biscuits were superb, and the expenses policy can consider itself well and truly raped. Weekend: paid for.

Kudos to you for the shield time, I hope your availability was brought to the forefront, you continue to upfeed and you made waves whilst also moving the needle. Going forward your visibility will have increased and your skillset could get you uptitled.

Kudos to you for the shield time, I hope your availability was brought to the forefront, you continue to upfeed and you made waves whilst also moving the needle. Going forward your visibility will have increased and your skillset could get you uptitled.

As long as he ran it up the flag pole to see if it flutteres then it will all have been worth it.

Pretty meh to be honest, depression is getting worst, mate at work thought i looked terrible due to watching to much TV late at night the other day lol did not get out of bed till 1pm but i'd booked the day off work.

Threw a strop at Parcel Force on the phone for being so shit and told them i'd never use their service again.

Just stopped off in the Hind on the way back from a DNO meeting. We hand I have set up a Wordpress blog and I posted this as a sub editor.

but she said

While in the Hind just receive a call from a company called Innovision about a job. It sales advisor. i said I had no experience b t she said she was impressed with my CV enough to pass it to her bosses and ask me in for an interview to see what role suits me best.

A menial unskilled crap job I could handle but this job seems way above me and I may look a fool at the interview.

Low battery logging off

http://dnoleicester.wordpress.com/

Just stopped off in the Hind on the way back from a DNO meeting. We hand I have set up a Wordpress blog and I posted this as a sub editor.

but she said

While in the Hind just receive a call from a company called Innovision about a job. It sales advisor. i said I had no experience b t she said she was impressed with my CV enough to pass it to her bosses and ask me in for an interview to see what role suits me best.

A menial unskilled crap job I could handle but this job seems way above me and I may look a fool at the interview.

Low battery logging off

http://dnoleicester.wordpress.com/

Go. You have nothing to lose. :thumbup:

Not that i should talk at the moment but be positive, if you go in with the attitude that the job is beyond you then it is pointless going but obviously this woman thinks you have what it takes so just impress at the interview and see how the job goes if you do get it.

Not that i should talk at the moment but be positive, if you go in with the attitude that the job is beyond you then it is pointless going but obviously this woman thinks you have what it takes so just impress at the interview and see how the job goes if you do get it.

I understand what you are saying but this came out of the blue. I have been applying for jobs that are more suited for over a year and getting nowhere, I have either applied or my CV was seen on a job site and I get an interview for something I am probably not qualified for. She said she had seen my CV and saw my previous job as a security officer and did not seem bothered about my lack of experience and qualifications.

Got an Email confirming and I am due to see a senior executive for a discussion about any role that may be suitable and for them to find out more about me. I have to go smartly dressed and take a paper copy of my CV.

It is a marketing company on Horsefair Street. Innervision Inc.

More information here.

http://www.freeindex...inc)_431501.htm

Like you said though I have nothing to lose. I am just a little shocked. They are looking to take on more people if anyone else is looking for a job. I have no idea what the job entails only that it is to do with getting clients fixed up with the business they are looking for.

She said there is training so maybe I'll end up getting the teaboys role. She asked if I wanted part time or full time. I said I was looking for part time innitially but if I could do it full time I'd be happy with that.

http://www.innervisioninc.co.uk/

Edited by Nightguard

I understand what you are saying but this came out of the blue. I have been applying for jobs that are more suited for over a year and getting nowhere, I have either applied or my CV was seen on a job site and I get an interview for something I am probably not qualified for. She said she had seen my CV and saw my previous job as a security officer and did not seem bothered about my lack of experience and qualifications.

Got an Email confirming and I am due to see a senior executive for a discussion about any role that may be suitable and for them to find out more about me. I have to go smartly dressed and take a paper copy of my CV.

It is a marketing company on Horsefair Street. Innervision Inc.

More information here.

http://www.freeindex...inc)_431501.htm

Like you said though I have nothing to lose. I am just a little shocked. They are looking to take on more people if anyone else is looking for a job. I have no idea what the job entails only that it is to do with getting clients fixed up with the business they are looking for.

She said there is training so maybe I'll end up getting the teaboys role. She asked if I wanted part time or full time. I said I was looking for part time innitially but if I could do it full time I'd be happy with that.

http://www.innervisioninc.co.uk/

By the looks of it, it will be a low paid, if at all, sales job. :ph34r:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uTWBheNDHwcJ:www.ripoffreport.com/door-to-door-sales/innervision-inc/innervision-inc-tai-hussain-i-78410.htm+innervision+inc+scam&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Not bothered. Only been applying for cleaning jobs which are min wage and security is low pay too. She asked how I was face to face with people. To be honest I have not done too much of it. It seems that it involves pointing people in the right direction. I am OK with people but not sure about my sales patter as I have never had to do it. I am normally a shy kind of person and will only make conversation if spoken to but when started |I sometimes cannot be shut up. Something like when I post on here I can go on forever.

I forgot to mention that I also had an Email from Lionbridge, they say they now have some positions in the UK for online assessors and asking if I was still interested. I replied yes. Not sure if it's self employed or not. Not keen on going through all the paperwork that involves.

Still if I get nothing else I can devote more time to it.