Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Libertine - Oh yeah, lovely building, but full of idiots, & boring as ****.

Oh & get asked for bloody college ID everywhere I go, :@

+ I have no mates >_< ha ha.

Ugh, bloody ID cards. Took it off as soon as we got into the room though 'cause I'm hard. :unsure:

I'm way more of a loner than you I bet! What do you look like? Maybe we could be super best friends.

There enforcing that at Freemans too.

Feel like a complete idiot with that Leicester College Lanyard round your neck aswell.

<_<

lol Felt like a right plank I did. Especially with my picture being considerably hideous. It'll never last, these things never do.

Terrible day, tired as fook meant 20 mins late for work. Finally finished but was blocked in with some muslim's dou on where I parked. Was held up getting out of Loughborough with smug grammar school cnuts making their mums park their Range rovers and X5's on the fooking double yellows, holding everone up! A 5 minute journey took 25.

And then had football training with my under 8's who behaved like well 7 year olds, when their usually fine.

Preparing a few job applications now so things should be moving upwards soon.

I'm off work until the 29th. Finished writing my dissertation today. Getting it printed tomorrow, bound on Wednesday and handed in on Thursday. Then I literally having nothing to worry about until the 29th. Lovely stuff.

You lucky bugger!

Back to college tmora morning. Got to get back in the routine of getting up early.

Ugh, bloody ID cards. Took it off as soon as we got into the room though 'cause I'm hard. :unsure:

I'm way more of a loner than you I bet! What do you look like? Maybe we could be super best friends.

Look out for a gorgeous hunk, you'll know it's me ^_^

It may only be quarter to eleven, but so far my day is great (touch wood).

No College,

Leyton Orient train tickets came,

& got a letter from the job I applied for, & got an interview on Monday :D

When I rule the world, I shall be introducing the 2 day working week, but only for people I like. This means I have to revise my policy on stupid people, as some will be needed for the 7 day working week.

Could you also move the Walkers Stadium a bit closer to my home, and get rid of Coventry supporters? They serve no real purpose.

Could you also move the Walkers Stadium a bit closer to my home, and get rid of Coventry supporters? They serve no real purpose.

Hmm, moving the Walkers is not really an option, although I am planning to move in when I take over the world, so actually it won't make any difference to me. In fact, I may move it somewhere like Jamaica instead.

As for Cov fans, I think it's always good to have people around who make you feel better about yourself. Who doesn't enjoy having a good old giggle at their expense? :giggle:

So I won't be getting rid, at the moment.

Don't make me shout at you as well!

Have you not seen how skinny she is looking at the moment? Even Carl remarked on it, and he claims not to pay attention to Hollyoaks!

I don't know what it is with soap stars at the moment. Ever since Janice Battersby lost loads of weight, they all seem to be slimming down, I swear Fiz is looking a lot thinner than she used to.

Have you not seen how skinny she is looking at the moment? Even Carl remarked on it, and he claims not to pay attention to Hollyoaks!

I don't know what it is with soap stars at the moment. Ever since Janice Battersby lost loads of weight, they all seem to be slimming down, I swear Fiz is looking a lot thinner than she used to.

Exactly, why the hell would your normal non famous person want to look like they're a skull on a stick? Tis beyond me, be who you are.