Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been to the interview. Went as well as it could. Basically what they are offering is an office job inputting data the salesmen have gathered. My CV was seen on a job site. The interview only lasted a few minutes and he said if successful with this interview I will be contacted later in the week when more details will be given. He said it was a fairly easy job and no high qualifications are needed just in being able to use the PC and input data. I said I could do that.

He asked if I was interested in administration type work. I replied it was not a job I had thought about before but this job opportunity looks like something I could do.

Not sure if it is a suit job but it is in an office also answering phone calls and maybe calling people up. He put me down for part time which if the hours are right and I can get Tax Credits sorted out would suit me.

He did say what the salary was but I forgot. It is more than £6.08 per hour.

They most likely have others to see but if I don.t get it, maybe this sort of job is something I can look at now.

Just a quick heads up for any graduates who have or are thinking of applying to a company called Innervision Inc, which is based on Horse fair street. They are a scam where they pretty much tell you a load of crap but give you the job no matter what, as many people walk out after the first day. I should say the first day compromises of an 8 hour shift basically going from door to door trying to sell people crap, plus you don't even get paid for your time. Here's a review and all I can say is what was said has happened to me, so don't waste your time if you are thinking of going for a job with them.

http://www.ripoffrep...ain-i-78410.htm

This was posted on here a few months ago Nightguard

Innervision have contacted me about an interview I'm a bit sceptical though it just seems too easy and they'd give a job to any Tom, Dick and Ranjit.

I.m not a Tom Dick or Ranjit, but my pessimistic side has had thoughts along the same line of thought. As long I can be assured of money coming my way ach week or month I will give it a go. I will be cautious though if given a second interview.

The only thing I will be wary of is if I am asked to invest in the company which I will not do without full research and consulting lawers.

Cannot connect with that link on my laptop.

Edited by Nightguard

Googled Inner vision scam and found this

http://www.ripoffrep...ain-i-78410.htm

I am back to my pessimistic state of mind.##

I had hope of being able to apply for similar jobs if unsuccessful but now they seem out of reach now. Despair has set in.

I was told though that I would be based in an office.

Edited by Nightguard

The only problem is if its over 16 hours. I may have to declare it as a job found. Until I get my first wage packet I will have nothing coming in. If I pack the job in because I am not paid I may not reeive JSA because it was my decision to leave the job..

What I cannot understand is how these sort of scams are actually advertised on sites that are supposed to get the unemployed into work. They should be exposed and stopped from operating.

I shall put something on the DNO news blog. I won't mention their name but will give a warning saying something like 'Before accepting google (name) scam. I did that and came up with the link I posted which a similar one in the above post did not work.`

I am just a little angry that I was taken in by it.

When I get another call I will be ready.

Pretty good.Got up at 4 to take my daughter to school as she is going on a Dutch exchange.Booked her skiing trip with he school £535 all in 6 days meals,insurance,lift passes etc all included,which I think is a good price.

Went with a colleague to a supplier in Potters bar a nd they are going to reduce their prices to us and took us to lunch,which is all good for the future.

Guest Col city fan

Nice day.

Out on the bike this am, lovely weather.

Came home, played on Footy Manager, made the Missis her dinner and helped my son with his ALevel Psychology.

Congrats Paddy!

Was told by the club physio today that a bit of the tendon in my groin has come away from the bone. I thought this might be serious but he seems non-plussed by it. :dunno:

He said 10-15 minutes in an ice bath every night then i'll see him again next week.

Congrats Paddy!

Was told by the club physio today that a bit of the tendon in my groin has come away from the bone. I thought this might be serious but he seems non-plussed by it. :dunno:

He said 10-15 minutes in an ice bath every night then i'll see him again next week.

Sounds easier than it is, ice baths are the worst.