Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not great, went to college everything pis sed me off come from one'o'clock onwards, 1)Noticed in the class of ten of us, it's basically split into groups of three where one group doesn't want to talk to with everyone, just want to stick together and gossip about everyone else, tomorrow is the final straw going to make a comment i thing, been with the group nearly a month and one or two haven't said a single word to me! 2)On the way home crossing the road a car from behind turned left as i was crossing, i wals almost already across the road before he said "watch were you going" THE CAR CAME OUT OF F U C K I N G NOWHERE! 3) My hair is a mess!

All swings and roundabouts!

P.S- What comment should i make to the other group?!

Edited by Leicesterpool

It is not a magazine FOR the homeless. There are people who are involved that have been homeless and it gives an opportunity for others in that position to learn new skills and get back some self respect.

www.mydno.org.uk There is a section that explains it all.

It is a community newspaper blog. So any subject can be addressed. Social news entertainment politics. There is somebody compiling san article about flaws in some housing poolicies by local government.

It is the voice of the people, the little guy who is never heard and for those who want to say what they see instead of what they read in the national papers that speak for the government.

Just in case you do not want to click the link.

Down Not Out is a community news agency recently set up a by a group of people with experiences of homelessness and housing issues. We wish to pave the way in abolishing ridiculous stereotypes put upon the homeless by a society who believe that no longer having a roof of your own renders you incapable of intelligence, of productiveness and of dignity.

We aim to assist those in housing, in shared housing, in hostels and on the street to learn new skills and to gain confidence in themselves, through our community media skills training opportunities, where people can learn about any or all aspects of community reporting at their own pace in a relaxed and informal environment. They will be given opportunities to support Down Not Out by volunteering with the community news agency as much or as little as they want to, and in any area of their interest.

We aim to raise awareness through the media, the internet, our website and our regular magazine of the help available to those in vulnerable housing situations. Our advice service on the website alone could assist those needing help to know about their rights and where to go to first.

Edited by Nightguard

Guest Col city fan

Nice evening....

The good lady took me to see 'Taken 2' and then for a nice ruby in Blaby.. For mi birfday.

Bless her....

Guest Col city fan

Is it worth seeing? heard mixed reviews?

Personally, having seen it I wouldn't pay to watch it at the cinema. Not as good as the first one IMO.

Happy birthday Col.

Where did you go Chamalee?

Cheers buddy!

Yeah, Chamalee.

Pretty full in there tonight.

Guest Col city fan

I'll take your word for it... i loved the first one!

Hey mate don't take my word for it...!

Movies are a bit subjective.. You might love it!

Nice evening....

The good lady took me to see 'Taken 2' and then for a nice ruby in Blaby.. For mi birfday.

Bless her....

belated happy birthday Col

went to the game today with me old mucker Simon who i used to knock about with in Loughborough about 20 plus years ago lol. Couple of whiskeys in the local hero before the game after a night shift last night - certainly woke me up lol

Never seen us win a game so comfortably before (well not for a few seasons anyway)