Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Same. I've had flu for around a week, now.

Gotta be honest mate I always caught a cold when I returned back to Uni. If you think about it there's people bringing germs into the Campus from all parts of the country (world) so it's pretty much odds on you'll get summat.

Durham was always so bloody cold compared to Leicester too..

Awful ,I've had the hangover from hell,I know I can't drink as much as I used to ,but I knew when I got home last night and had a headache before I went to bed I was going to be in trouble.My head was banging so much I thought I would chunder.Shook it off about 7,I've been drinking water all day and pissing like a race horse to flush it out.

Well I found out that If you condensed the past 14,000,000,000 (14 Billion) years into just 14 years it would look something like this:

The earth would have existed for 5 years.

Large complex creatures would have developed 7 months ago.

Dinosaurs went extinct 3 weeks ago.

The entire recorded history of humans would span 3 minutes.

Modern industrial society began 6 seconds ago.

Your lift would last 2.5 seconds

Well I found out that If you condensed the past 14,000,000,000 (14 Billion) years into just 14 years it would look something like this:

The earth would have existed for 5 years.

Large complex creatures would have developed 7 months ago.

Dinosaurs went extinct 3 weeks ago.

The entire recorded history of humans would span 3 minutes.

Modern industrial society began 6 seconds ago.

Your lift would last 2.5 seconds

I'd still have time to correct your spelling and put you on block.

• Like 3

I'd still have time to correct your spelling and put you on block.

My spelling is one thing that is perfectly alright thanks. And I'm not gonna lie, you keep telling me you put me on block but I have no idea who you are. I never see you post, don't know why you feel the need to tell me I'm on your block list, and quite frankly really don't care. Who even are you? And why do you feel the need to tell me I'm on your block list like I am supposed to care?

Unless you were a creationist and believed the earth was 6000 years old then the figures would be ridiculous and not make sense.

I copy & pasted it from another forum I read. I didn't have time to verify the validity of it just thought it was worth re-posting lol

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

My spelling is one thing that is perfectly alright thanks. And I'm not gonna lie, you keep telling me you put me on block but I have no idea who you are. I never see you post, don't know why you feel the need to tell me I'm on your block list, and quite frankly really don't care. Who even are you? And why do you feel the need to tell me I'm on your block list like I am supposed to care?

I copy & pasted it from another forum I read. I didn't have time to verify the validity of it just thought it was worth re-posting lol

:o

lol

My day was tiring... Up early to take mi mum into the Royal, then a busy shift at work. Not long been in.

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan

You should of taken another 'brave pill' and left it how it was........

I don't understand that, you're simply too bright for me? Must have been my misspent youth and lack of education.

lol

Edited by Col city fan

You should of taken another 'brave pill' and left it how it was........

I don't understand that, you're simply too bright for me? Must have been my misspent youth and lack of education.

lol

I thought you both had each other on ignore. I guess you just can't keep away. >_<

Crap day at work. I've been making some educational workbooks for the newly qualified nurses starting on our unit this month, I had some irreplaceable related documents in a plastic wallet which I left on the desk Thursday eve by accident. I go back to work this morning and they're gone, no where to be found. I cannot believe someone would just throw away something like that surely not?

Not going to bother finishing the work if someone has, they can all **** off.

Edited by z-layrex

Guest Col city fan

Crap day at work. I've been making some educational workbooks for the newly qualified nurses starting on our unit this month, I had some irreplaceable related documents in a plastic wallet which I left on the desk Thursday eve by accident. I go back to work this morning and they're gone., no where to be found. I cannot believe someone would just throw away something like that surely not?

Not going to bother finishing the work if someone has, they can all **** off.

What do you do mate? Charge nurse?

Guest Col city fan

Critical Care Nurse, no I'm not a charge nurse yet I've only been qualified 2 years.

Good for you mate... Band 5 I guess?

2 years in, you'll be looking for a 6 before long then?

Good for you mate... Band 5 I guess?

2 years in, you'll be looking for a 6 before long then?

Yep band 5. Who knows about the band 6! I find myself doing the job of one some days and I feel like I'm becoming one of the most competent people there clinically, but it's all political these days isn't it, friends with the right people etc...

Guest Col city fan

Yep band 5. Who knows about the band 6! I find myself doing the job of one some days and I feel like I'm becoming one of the most competent people there clinically, but it's all political these days isn't it, friends with the right people etc...

Its not 'these days' mate... It's always been like that.

Keep up with the clinical stuff and you'll be fine.

:thumbup: