Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest BlueBrett
Can I have your stuff?

Flipped the cushions over. Should buy me a couple of weeks and give me a chance to get my affairs in order.

My only possession of value is a Hugo Boss suit that I bought for work in a moment of madness. Got fired 3 weeks later.

No, you wont of met me.

I don't deal directly with DNO, but I work at the AH head office, with the people that do deal with it, so I hear everything that goes on with it.

So you'll know the man in charge. His step mum was the one who helped me edit my poetry book.

Just had a call from my job adviser. Waste of time. Him: Any development with jobs? Me: No. Him: Ok I'll call you in a fortnight.

When I said I was doing volunteering he wanted to know how many hours.

If I do too many he thinks it will interfere with my job searching. He has already told me if I do any training course my JSA may be affected because of this even though the only jobs I can go for sometimes need H&S certificate.

Most jobs now require some sort of certificate. Security which I did need a CCSS (?) on some sites if it is construction.

Waiting for the stuff to arrive from that online company. Supposed have started at 9am. Set up a new Gmail addy for them and I assume it is OK as it would have to be validated and they did not say there were any problems regarding it. Unless it was 9am euro or US time. It did not say BST. The confirmation email says the exam will start approx 9.00 PDT What is PDT?

Just googled. Pacific daily time. I was all set up for British time. I guess it will be about 3pm BST then.

Edited by Nightguard

Getting well into my Masters course...but by God the lecture I've just had made no fvcking sense at all. The lecturer is well-meaning and clearly knows his stuff but doesn't really know how to communicate a complex topic in a way that's even vaguely easy to understand.

Still, I've got the notes and it's not an assessed module so I can look at it any time. And most of the lecturers are pretty good at explaining things.

Edited by leicsmac

I've got a job interview tomorrow after about 6 months trying.

It's only for Home Bargains but I hope it goes well cos it pays well enough and I really need some money and more importantly just something to do.

• Like 1

Good luck mate will be rooting for you.

Just remember as in any job interview, perform "the switch" and you will get the job.

Edited by MattP

Getting well into my Masters course...but by God the lecture I've just had made no fvcking sense at all. The lecturer is well-meaning and clearly knows his stuff but doesn't really know how to communicate a complex topic in a way that's even vaguely easy to understand.

Still, I've got the notes and it's not an assessed module so I can look at it any time. And most of the lecturers are pretty good at explaining things.

What are you studying?

Guest Col city fan

I've got a job interview tomorrow after about 6 months trying.

It's only for Home Bargains but I hope it goes well cos it pays well enough and I really need some money and more importantly just something to do.

Good luck Scouse..

Just finished the first part of the exam. Not submitted it yet though. The guidelines are 148 pages.

Some interesting yhings about browsing and search engines.

There is a strict rating system that has to be used. 32 multi-choice questions. A few were obvious but some need checking with the guidelines.

You don't get to do part 2 unless you pass partv1 and it doesn't say what the pass mark is. Points can be deducted for wrong answers too.

The second part is mock ratings. It says 144 might seem a lot but as you get into it, it becomes faster.

Don't know how I can do it when my own site has no visitors. A bit stressed out so will go over my answers tomorrow.

You even have to check for copied material and fake sites.

Good luck Scouse.

When I was leaving work today, I noticed my back tyre was flat. Not a big issue until I tried to get the fvcking thing off as the alloy had oxidised and stuck to the car. Thankfully I was able to get a sledgehammer in work and get it off.

Needless melt at the end of the day.

Astronautics and Space Engineering at Cranfield University. Hoping to find work in the space industry once it's all done - this uni has good ties with the industry.

Going to be an interesting year.

Nice.

Good choice of employment area because space is constantly expanding.

• Like 1

Better go bed. Just checked my email and found another from LB. They sent a link to a video to help with the exam. Done the theory good job I never submitted. Did a test 10 questions and only got 3. Most were one wrong one right answers in multi choice so part right.

I would like to print off the guideline but its 144 pages not got enough ink for that. Running low. I wonder how much a printer would charge? the answers to the theory are all there. The email says they want to do everything they can to help candidates.

Not giving too much away to say I would have to acess whether what the user types in hits the right page first time if it does the webpage gets a higher rating.

Actually it may be simpler than I thought

The examples shown use a word in square brackets the language and then country eg. [Foxestalk] english UK should bring up this messageboard even though foxestalk does also.

Basically we have to guess what is being searched for and whether the target has been found quickly.

So will go over my answers later. Wondering if it will be worth having the guideline printed off. Will be useful if I did pass for reference but waste of money if I didn't. If done double sided A5 I think its about 35 A4's but getting too late to work out.

Better go bed. Just checked my email and found another from LB. They sent a link to a video to help with the exam. Done the theory good job I never submitted. Did a test 10 questions and only got 3. Most were one wrong one right answers in multi choice so part right.

I would like to print off the guideline but its 144 pages not got enough ink for that. Running low. I wonder how much a printer would charge? the answers to the theory are all there. The email says they want to do everything they can to help candidates.

Not giving too much away to say I would have to acess whether what the user types in hits the right page first time if it does the webpage gets a higher rating.

Actually it may be simpler than I thought

The examples shown use a word in square brackets the language and then country eg. [Foxestalk] english UK should bring up this messageboard even though foxestalk does also.

Basically we have to guess what is being searched for and whether the target has been found quickly.

So will go over my answers later. Wondering if it will be worth having the guideline printed off. Will be useful if I did pass for reference but waste of money if I didn't. If done double sided A5 I think its about 35 A4's but getting too late to work out.

Not a clue what you're on about, but good luck anyway.

Good night