Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Exactly, why the hell would your normal non famous person want to look like they're a skull on a stick? Tis beyond me, be who you are.

The thing is, soaps are supposed to be based on real life, but how can it when barring one or two exceptions, they are full of beautiful people.

As much as I like Hollyoaks, it is so far removed from real life, it is laughable. They once had a token fat bird, so now they are exempt from having any more. :rolleyes:

The thing is, soaps are supposed to be based on real life, but how can it when barring one or two exceptions, they are full of beautiful people.

As much as I like Hollyoaks, it is so far removed from real life, it is laughable. They once had a token fat bird, so now they are exempt from having any more. :rolleyes:

I don't think Hollyoaks takes itself that seriously to be honest.

Lisa, how the fu ck can you describe yourself as fat and ugly????

I've got a big belly these days but still wouldn't describe myself as fat... phat maybe, but not fat.

Besides, you're cool.

Have a glass of rose?

I saw Lisa in town on Saturday,

She looked lovely, even in the rain.

SF, looked wet, miserable, tired, annoyed and like he doesn't enjoy shoppping. Pah.

She's not replying as she's got a covert bottle of Bombay Sapphire and a box of maltesers on the go - and who can blame her?

Or she's back at work but still, she only sees the negative. We should have a Lisa is ace thread, that will learn her :cool:

Nothing unusual - got a parking ticket at 3.06 even though my ticket was valid until 3.34. No wonder they were all saying how ridiculously quiet business is in the Handsworth district of Birmingham.

As I won't be going again it will probably cost that community several thousand pounds a year but I don't suppose the Marxists on Birmingham City Council will give a shit.

If they push hard enough and still more people go out of business, room rents will fall even lower than the £20 a week I saw advertised today and they might be able to bulldoze the whole place and replace it with a massive council employees cafe.

And if they did it would be very tempting to apply for a job as a chef! :whistle:

Nothing unusual - got a parking ticket at 3.06 even though my ticket was valid until 3.34. No wonder they were all saying how ridiculously quiet business is in the Handsworth district of Birmingham.

As I won't be going again it will probably cost that community several thousand pounds a year but I don't suppose the Marxists on Birmingham City Council will give a shit.

If they push hard enough and still more people go out of business, room rents will fall even lower than the £20 a week I saw advertised today and they might be able to bulldoze the whole place and replace it with a massive council employees cafe.

And if they did it would be very tempting to apply for a job as a chef! :whistle:

Nothing unusual for me. Although later in the day I did discover there was such a thing as karma.

:whistle:

I cannot wait for the weekend. Mates 18th tomorrow night so me and Tevez should be merry, and Saturday and Sunday will be some much needed rest.

I am starting to feel burned out alot recently. A weekend in bed with Sky Sports should do the trick.

Not looking forward to tomorrow already since I started Post-16 last summer tomorrow is my first day with out a free period. I dont know how I will cope. :cry:

Erm - it's a Tory majority council :unsure:

Erm - it's a Tory majority council :unsure:

I didn't say it wasn't. I said the Marxists would be celebrating.

And you well know that it's only recently changed after years of Labour control when sufficient damage was clearly done to prompt a fairly dramatic rethink!

I can only judge as I found and The Quarter was like a ghost town. Just me, my wife, the parking warden and a few security guards although who they were guarding anything from I don't know cos we're harmless. :D

What did you wish for if you had unlimited funds, an end to consumerism?

I reckon they've already started on your doorstep. So it's an ill wind... :D

Edited by Thracian

A very good day apart from Student Finance getting on my tits again. But I intend to win this particular battle with them so it's ok.

Oh, and I have been invited to a 30th birthday party on Saturday night. 30th. I'm getting old, clearly.

Same here, I shouted at someone there today. They do not want to mess with me, they really don't.

We need to start a student finance thread, there's is a hate group for them on Facebook - we aren't the only ones. Bastards!

I didn't say it wasn't. I said the Marxists would be celebrating.

And you well know that it's only recently changed after years of Labour control when sufficient damage was clearly done to prompt a fairly dramatic rethink!

I can only judge as I found and The Quarter was like a ghost town. Just me, my wife, the parking warden and a few security guards although who they were guarding anything from I don't know cos we're harmless. :D

What did you wish for if you had unlimited funds, an end to consumerism?

I reckon they've already started on your doorstep. So it's an ill wind... :D

S'Handsworth innit - it's a shitehole. No one goes there unless they want drugs, sex or to be relieved of their motor.

Err...so I hear. :unsure::whistle: