Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got my haircut (needed it badly) at The Cutting Room in town, would recommend it.. done a decent job and nice guy that did my hair

I've seen that but never stepped in. Does look pretty good.

I got mine done the other day at Homme&Co. I know the owner so I got a discount :) . Nice place though. Would recommend it for anybody 30 or under.

£15 for gents but £10 for students.

Edited by RonnieTodger

Pretty good day, arrived at koh pang ngan by catamaran, now chilling out in our beach view villa awaiting the full moon party later on tonight. Loving travelling, just heard about the game at the weekend as been out of Internet range, which sucks.

Good man. Don't buy drugs. :thumbup:

Edited by Jon the Hat

The Community Media Newsroom is now officially open at Apex House Charles Street. Down 'n Out has its own newsdesk.

A couple of reps from the National Lottery paid a visit to see what was happening with the funding. They were interviewed regarding this.

The manager of Action homeless was there and I said I'd like to be considered for a sub editors role. I still have to go through the interview process. There are other applicants. Someone from the Dawn Centre there. Going in tomorrow maybe to volunteer or even if they have any paid part time jobs going.

With the two I could do 20 plus hours which will do me. No JSA anyway. With just the DNO job it would be 10 hours and I would be earning just above JSA so not a lot better off as I would not get JSA but maybe benefits.

I'd just have to be more committed to the role as I do similar now. Difference being I'll be paid for it.

Pretty good day, arrived at koh pang ngan by catamaran, now chilling out in our beach view villa awaiting the full moon party later on tonight. Loving travelling, just heard about the game at the weekend as been out of Internet range, which sucks.

Lucky lad,I do like the Thai islands not too sure about the Full Moon these days.Enjoy.

Good man. Don't buy drugs. :thumbup:

This.Read so many horror stories about police corruption for the parties.

It was a wonderful, gorgeous day spent shopping for new paints before finishing off a couple of projects. As a family we laughed, we engaged, we grew.

And then I made the mistake of joining the World of the willy puller, which this place has become. It's not that some people are fvcking stupid - it's that they are genuinely proud of how fvcking retarded they are.

Upgraded my flight from Melbourne to Auckland to 1st class, on the new Emirates 380 so couldn't resist when I saw the bar and cabins, going to need to put sone extra work in over the next couple of months but looks fantastic.

Edited by MattP

Upgraded my flight from Melbourne to Auckland to 1st class, on the new Emirates 380 so couldn't resist when I saw the bar and cabins, going to need to put sone extra work in over the next couple of months but looks fantastic.

Do I dare ask how much?

Do I dare ask how much?

Extra 300 quid, couldn't believe it. Was sure they had made a mistake.

Rang up expecting a grand at least (which I wouldn't have been able to do)