Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My neices came over, ones 2 years old and she's going to be in a play and was showing me the dance she has to do.....had to hold the tears back.

I remember when my middle daughter was 3 she came home from playgroup and told me she was in a play. When I asked her what part she'd got she told us she was going to be a rock. :D

It cost me and her mother £2 each and £3 for the video to see her scrunch up into a ball on the floor all through the play. :dry:

I remember when my middle daughter was 3 she came home from playgroup and told me she was in a play. When I asked her what part she'd got she told us she was going to be a rock. :D

It cost me and her mother £2 each and £3 for the video to see her scrunch up into a ball on the floor all through the play. :dry:

She must have been a reet pain in the arse for her teachers lol

Good few days away. Saturday we had a surprise birthday do for my sister. We had Chinese and Indian take aways for 11.

My brother let me have a PVR set top box for my TV. Will not need the virgin one now. Just need a cheaper broadnband and cancel the TV cable.

The TVR is OK. Has recording all the Freeview channels and playback live TV. Only thing it doesnt have is the Iplayer and catchup TV. I can get I-Player on the PC though. Should save me a bit.

Spent an awesome couple of days up north (a few hours past Sydney) in a costal town for my mates 30th. Was brilliant great weather, plenty of beers and way too many laughs. Was a sports theme for his actual birthday so dressed up as Harbahjan Singh, including full body paint now at work getting strange looks about my awesome tan i acquired over the weekend.

Called Virgin up to cancel my TV part of package. Told me it would cost £36 and Tel and broadband would then be around £20.

To cancel all three would be £135. This months bill is £37 as I have free weekend calls and I used it in the week. Without the offers is there a phone and broadband deal less than £20? I am not bothered about the speed as the fastest in my area is 10-12mb.

With just freeview the package would be the same as without it all together.

Think I have a decent deal on my mobile though. Phoned to cancel the sim car to change to PAYG. was offered rolling contract £5.32 month (normally £15) 500 min any mobile 200 texts 1MG internet. First month free with what I have paid on the other refunded. After a month I can phone back to the same person and she will go over what I used to see if PAYG would have been better then decide if I want to carry on.

The thing with the Virgin it is one bundle but separate items so disconnections are done singualy. He told me that BT and others charge fore fore for cancelling. Now I need to know if I have a year half price deal would I save as much as cancelling which would be about £125? After a year I would be paying £20 anyway so is it better to stop with Virgin?

I know what my brother will say now. I should have cancelled in July when the new contract started but at the time I was under the impression that it wasnt just a downgrade.

Guest Col city fan

Sad - probably time to put the bike into hibernation - bike was distinctly twitchy today despite the sunshine. Leaves, frost and low temperatures - time to bring out the trickle charger and the paddock stands.

Or get a machine you can ride all year round?

:thumbup:

Lucky it wasn't your wife driving it at the time.

(or worse, your car)

Totally agree Andy, as my better half is 7 months preggers i am damn lucky it wasnt her driving, as it is i only recieved a bruised lower left leg and a bruised right elbow, so i should be back to the gym tomorrow. Thank god it wasnt the wife, not too fussed about myself in all honesty

Glad you took that the right way as I'm on my phone so can't do the "ninja smiley face" (in reference to the last bit).

In my opinion though I would leave the gym tomorrow, even of you don't exercise thine body parts, there could be internal bruising/scar tissue that your body will be working hard to heal any damage and it won't appreciate the stresses of a hard workout.

If you absolutely MUST go, I'd do a light carso sesh followed by flexibility work, if you go to the sort of gym that offeres a yoga or pilates class, you might consider tomorrow being the day to give them a try!

*cardio

Edited by blue-army-andy