Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thank you - not only for the well done but also taking the advice, often unsolicited advice is ignored, and to be fair, I can understand why. It's nice to be listened to as helping people is kinda' my job and I enjoy doing it. (See, I can be altruistic... So long as it benefits me! :D)

After the last 3 years of my life being basically dogshit, the last couple of weeks have been pretty good to me, hope this little streak continues. Now the hard work really starts!

There was a mix up with my JSA over the past few weeks. All been sorted now and £300 plus has gone into my account. It was just a misunderstanding about a couple of days agency work I did and the paperwork not being sorted so JSA was stopped. You could say it was communication breakdown. Back to normal. Applying for each job along with 50+ others and hoping a worn out 60 yr old is a perfect match for the vacancy. :) If nothing happens in 30 weeks (next July) I'll take the pension credits I can't say fairer than that. The final decision about who is taken on for a job is with the employer not an easy task if they are looking for something for a secretary and have a choice of someone as brilliant as me and a twenty-something brunette with a 36D figure. :)

Not bad,phoned my mum to see if she was ok as It would have been my dads birthday today.Died of Cancer last year.She was out with he friends for lunch and then going shopping,so fine.At Least my kids didn't insist this year to go to the grave in the dark and sing happy birthday.Felt a right tw@t.

Off to Holt tomorrow afternoon until Sunday evening with my mum and the kids ,while the Mrs goes shopping with her mate in Cambridge.She said she is planning to be in Cambridge at 8.30 am!

Edited by cambridgefox

So that you have to take it to the main dealers to get changed. Audi quoted me £75 to change both brake light bulbs lol

That is taking the piss.There is talk of adopting the European law of having a spare set of bulbs In your car .Good idea but you should

Be able to change a bulb in a couple of minutes with no tools.

Not a driver but why would there have to be a law before you carry a spare set? If it is as difficult as you say to charge them then after doing it a few times a spare set would seem like a good idea. Unless they cost more than the car is worth of course. :

Although I'm no better. Keep thinking about getting a spare battery for my laptop but never have done.