Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Did 2 1/2 hours at the charity shop. Spent the time addressing envelopes to primary schools containing a letter and a poster. The manager wants to maybe give a talk to the children. and get them to bring unwanted electrical to school to donate.

Last year the Leicester branch raised over £100,000 for the cause. Did the LE1 and LE2 schools to start with.

That is taking the piss.There is talk of adopting the European law of having a spare set of bulbs In your car .Good idea but you should

Be able to change a bulb in a couple of minutes with no tools.

You've had to carry a spare set in France for as long as I can remember. As far as I know, it's the same in a lot of Europe.

The law is ridiculous though - you get a bulb out, you change it, you've then used your spare and so you're driving illegally!

I have a new Stephen King novel 11.22.63. May be of interest to Zangeri. It is about a teacher (what is in a Stephen King story) that goes back in time to prevent the Kennedy assassination. Will be interesting to see if he goes after Oswald or the Government. Maybe it happened because a time traveler was a conspiracy theorist and went after the wrong person.

We got beat in our semi final yesterday after being in control of the game. Our forwards couldn't score in a brothel with the contents of an ATM.

Hungover today. In the town doing a bit of Christmas shopping.

Spent the day in bed after a few days at the Countryside festival and then the Boxing on Saturday, two day hangovers are not good, can't do these 4-5 day benders anymore. Plus side I got a great deal on a Frankel original signed by Tom Quealy that should increase in value over time.

Now I've got 3-4 days work to catch up on. :(

Spent the day in bed after a few days at the Countryside festival and then the Boxing on Saturday, two day hangovers are not good, can't do these 4-5 day benders anymore. Plus side I got a great deal on a Frankel original signed by Tom Quealy that should increase in value over time.

Now I've got 3-4 days work to catch up on. :(

Four days without a word and you just waltz back on here - - -

Four days without a word and you just waltz back on here - - -

I'm trying to spend less time on here anyway from now on, was posting far too much and it's infracting my work.

Well today I have come across a new direct.gov website to find jobs.

As it seems to have replaced the one, which was simple, put a code in and loads of jobs come up.

This new one is absolutely pathetic, and I am fuming.

The unemployed probably use that website every day, now it's been messed with and turned into something shitter.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well today I have come across a new direct.gov website to find jobs.

As it seems to have replaced the one, which was simple, put a code in and loads of jobs come up.

This new one is absolutely pathetic, and I am fuming.

The unemployed probably use that website every day, now it's been messed with and turned into something shitter.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I noticed that, I have a temp job so I check everyday for full time jobs and that site was brilliant for searching, the new one is far more difficult to use. As of it's not hard enough to get a job!