Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had to go into to town today.

That wind was just mental, hair kept blowing over my eyes, thankfully it didn't happen when I was walking past some hot girls :P

You should trim your pubes if they're blowing up into eyes. I can imagine it is annoying though, when you're cracking one out in a tree waiting for girls to walk under it.

You should trim your pubes if they're blowing up into eyes. I can imagine it is annoying though, when you're cracking one out in a tree waiting for girls to walk under it.

How did you guess.

Was hiding under the Christmas Tree which they have just put up next to the clock tower.

Thinking of getting a koi tattoo (swimming upwards) on my calf.

I have nothing against anybody having a tattoo, infact some are amazing peices of art. It just isn't for me i dont think. Everytime i think about having one my mind just flashes forward to when im 70-odd and how hideous they would look!!

Each to their own though :thumbup:

Edited by stix

I have nothing against anybody having a tattoo, infact some are amazing peices of art. It just isn't for me i dont think. Everytime i think about having one my mind just flashes forward to when im 70-odd and how hideous they would look!!

Each to their own though :thumbup:

Yeah maybe, to be honest I'm not dead set on it. Just thinking.

Most tattoos are underclass tribal branding, the rest are middle class twats having an identity crisis.

That's a bit harsh but I do agree that I think tribal tattoos look terrible and just give the impression of a person trying to appear to look hard

Good day! Wife had her 20 week scan this morning, and we are going to have a little boy! Awesome. Not sure our duaghter will be as impressed though, as she was getting excited about being able to play dolls with a little sister!!

Congratulations, Jon.

had a bit of a clear out in the kitchen for the refit. Well I emptied the drawers and cupboards and put a load of stuff in carrier bags and the rest on the other side of the kitchen. Took the drawers out as well. It's just the pots and tea making stuuf on the top now, and the microwave on an old deep freezer. It's going free if anyone wants one. Probably water at the bottom which may be a problem when moving to be dumped. Can't shift it on my own. Will have to get the fitters to help or call the council. I know some of the ones that do the collecting. Worked with them doing it.

Good day! Wife had her 20 week scan this morning, and we are going to have a little boy! Awesome. Not sure our duaghter will be as impressed though, as she was getting excited about being able to play dolls with a little sister!!

Great news. Congratulations! :thumbup:

Thinking of getting a koi tattoo (swimming upwards) on my calf.

Perhaps you could get a tattoo done of one of Jons energetic sperms swimming up your leg!

Congratulations.It won't stop her,my little lad got dressed up as a princess for years.

Congratulations. A new Leicester fan.

Congrats John - I am due to get a new baby cousin TOMORROW!!!! :D

That said he is following the family tradition of being late for absolutely everything because I don't think he will turn up on time.

He mysteriously found it this morning.

It was driven down this afternoon and he took away the mini.

Looks good.

Thank fvck for that ay? Had my fingers crossed for ya!

Congrats John - I am due to get a new baby cousin TOMORROW!!!! :D

That said he is following the family tradition of being late for absolutely everything because I don't think he will turn up on time.

Thank fvck for that ay? Had my fingers crossed for ya!

Cheers,just took it for a spin before I settled down for a beer.Didnt know it was in sports mode and it was fairly quick!

Popped down the local Co-op earlier.

Girl on the till - "that`s £20.97, sir"

Me - (saying to myself) "wow, that`s cheaper than I thought"

Got home, added everything up.... She`d undercharged me by £10. Being the hero that I am :whistle: I went back and explained to her what she`d done but the manager said not to worry about it.....

I feel more guilty about being honest, going back and grassing her up (she`ll get a bollocking for sure) than I would have about not going back. :S

*On the flip side - I`m going to heaven :innocent: