Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeah I was on the till too, showed me for about a minute and that was it...and it was a right pain you had to key in codes as well as other stuff...I hated it, I'd do anything else but go on the till but sometimes I had to.

As it is furniture and electrical there may be more to do. Like taking name and addresses and filling out forms. Not sure if she'll want me to do other stuff as I'm OK on the PC. Not asked me to come in other days but Xmas is approaching so they may be busier.

There were a couple of people off today and she was supervising in the warehouse. A few people work there. and they are always loading unloading vans. It's a big place and I'm sure a basement was mentioned so there must be a large stock there.

Went to Milton Keynes sno dome last night,lads at work 40th and he fancied doing something different so I sorted it out.Good time had by all and the beginners who went got on fine and loved it and me for arranging.Went for a meal afterwards and the boss said he would pay for the skiing and the meal for everyone and he drove me there!so a decent night.

Went to Milton Keynes sno dome last night,lads at work 40th and he fancied doing something different so I sorted it out.Good time had by all and the beginners who went got on fine and loved it and me for arranging.Went for a meal afterwards and the boss said he would pay for the skiing and the meal for everyone and he drove me there!so a decent night.

glad it went well, could of been a slippery slope is suppose . . . . . . . . . . :ph34r:

Tooth's being hurting for about 3 months now and I've just left it. Was in agony yesterday so booked an emergency appointment at the dentist and found out I had an abscess. Had no sleep, still in agony and can't drink for a week :(

Those bitches can be painful. I remember one day being unable to do anything other than lie face down in a pillow and roar like a lion (read scream like a girl) for about six hours. Kept feeling like I was flickering in and out of conciousness. Was a hell of an ordeal. Called in sick and my tart of a boss said "oh so you can't come in because you've got toothache". I was listen bitch no, you don't seem to understand

Edited by BunkMoreland

glad it went well, could of been a slippery slope is suppose . . . . . . . . . . :ph34r:

Aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh! Could HAVE.....

I swear I'm going to make it my mission to educate FT en-masse. :P:ph34r:

• Like 1

I've eight working days left until I finish for Christmas so I'm commencing lengthy wind down as the curtains begin to fall on the working year. An occasional spark of energy soon fades back into the thick slumber. I can almost taste the lashings of alcohol and cake already. A co-worker walks by, stressed to his eyeballs. Quite funny to watch.

Job searching at midnight is beginning to strain.

Same jobs every week like KFC, Subway and McDonalds.

Job Centre tomorrow though, hopefully I see the woman I saw two weeks ago she was alright, time has now changed to 2pm so no 9am wake ups :D

So right now I am going through tones of stores in Leicester who have websites and see if they have vacancies, while I listen to Lewis Watson the new kid in Music will be massive in a few years.

I seriously think mainstream companies use online recruitment to weed out lazy applicants. If you can't be bothered to get down to the store and hand your cv in then you're probably not going to be a very good worker.

Pretty sure they would do to some extent.

Trip to Job Centre was easy today, no hassle thankfully.

But saw so many weird things while walking there, guy standing in front of that statue of liberty on Upperton Road, pour milk all over himself in t-shirt and shorts...fookin freak.

While why is it, that most west indian or indian men sing to themselves while riding their bikes, plus I also saw a woman who had a face like the Elephant man unfortunately.

ONLY IN LEICESTER :D

This bird who works in the office canteen who I always exchange a flirtatious smile with has started giggling and looking away every time I look at her. She makes me feel like the king of the canteen, so I think it's high time she was rewarded. Only problem is, how do I nail a canteen girl without it becoming common knowledge? I wouldn't want the classier office birds knowing I'd stooped so low especially with the Christmas party around the corner.

• Like 3

This bird who works in the office canteen who I always exchange a flirtatious smile with has started giggling and looking away every time I look at her. She makes me feel like the king of the canteen, so I think it's high time she was rewarded. Only problem is, how do I nail a canteen girl without it becoming common knowledge? I wouldn't want the classier office birds knowing I'd stooped so low especially with the Christmas party around the corner.

lol quality stuff

Apparently the pouring milk on yourself thing is "cool." ****ing students.

It was so weird and crazy, fookin idiots they are the lot of them.

The missus talked me into having a day off to Christmas shop today. Got up town this morning and she'd forgot the bank cards/money. After a trip home to fetch them :dry: I was treated to standing behind her for ages while she studied the clothes and tat she eventually bought.

On the plus side I bought a ticket for Saturday.

So, she works in the canteen.

If I were you I'd get her to cook you up a disguise.

_Bza8YyF4dI.jpg

• Like 1

Brilliant.

Unfortunately it's impossible. The canteen girl always knows at least 1 or 2 of the lower ranked office girls (you can bet she'll have a fag with them at certain times) and that's when she'll tell.

My advice would be to do the office party first and then give her one after christmas, will all be forgotten about by next year and you have something to look forward to in that drab New Year stage.

Job searching at midnight is beginning to strain.

Same jobs every week like KFC, Subway and McDonalds.

Job Centre tomorrow though, hopefully I see the woman I saw two weeks ago she was alright, time has now changed to 2pm so no 9am wake ups :D

So right now I am going through tones of stores in Leicester who have websites and see if they have vacancies, while I listen to Lewis Watson the new kid in Music will be massive in a few years.

Why don't you apply for KFC, subway or McDonalds then?

• Like 1