Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This bird who works in the office canteen who I always exchange a flirtatious smile with has started giggling and looking away every time I look at her. She makes me feel like the king of the canteen, so I think it's high time she was rewarded. Only problem is, how do I nail a canteen girl without it becoming common knowledge? I wouldn't want the classier office birds knowing I'd stooped so low especially with the Christmas party around the corner.

I know I shouldn't laugh but this is gold.

The other girls at the counter I work with have been joking that this bookish looking, socially awkward guy from the offices keeps staring at me while I'm working.

I knew which one they meant because he grins anxiously at me every day when I serve him but I'd always been too busy to notice him after that.

Today I actually noticed him and it really creeped me out. I just had to laugh nervously and look away. I tried to ignore him until he left but he's making me really uncomfortable.

Fortunately he seems too shy to actually say anything.

• Like 2

The other girls at the counter I work with have been joking that this bookish looking, socially awkward guy from the offices keeps staring at me while I'm working.

I knew which one they meant because he grins anxiously at me every day when I serve him but I'd always been too busy to notice him after that.

Today I actually noticed him and it really creeped me out. I just had to laugh nervously and look away. I tried to ignore him until he left but he's making me really uncomfortable.

Go up to him one day in the office, grab him and give him a deep, longing kiss, then afterwards say "That's your one and only." Grab your jacket and throw it over you shoulder and walk off with "Take my breath away" playing in the background.

It should alleviate any awkwardness.

Go up to him one day in the office, grab him and give him a deep, longing kiss, then afterwards say "That's your one and only." Grab your jacket and throw it over you shoulder and walk off with "Take my breath away" playing in the background.

It should alleviate any awkwardness.

lol That should do it Foxy.

This bird who works in the office canteen who I always exchange a flirtatious smile with has started giggling and looking away every time I look at her. She makes me feel like the king of the canteen, so I think it's high time she was rewarded. Only problem is, how do I nail a canteen girl without it becoming common knowledge? I wouldn't want the classier office birds knowing I'd stooped so low especially with the Christmas party around the corner.

lol

lol

Got to do one of my two free flights as part of my uni course today, so I went up in this:

1423717.jpg

Was brilliant. Did some decent aerobatics and learned a bit about control surfaces too. Had control for a fair part of the flight too, then the instructor deliberately put us into a downward spiral and told me to pull out of it. :blink:

Must admit having to put on a parachute at the start did sh*t me up a bit too.

But it was great. Provided a welcome distraction from upcoming exams and assignments, and already looking forward to my second flight.

Edit: this is an archive photo, by the way - we don't actually have cool military jets at our uni too.

Edited by leicsmac

Good. Visited the Brite Centre in Braunstone where the Mayor and his team were visiting. Very informal and they were all willing to be interviewed and filmed. Got some good feedback and they were impressed with what we were doing. They all agreed to a further in depth interview. The woman who ran for Police Commissioner was there. She seemed a decent person.

One of the deputy mayors said she became a Councillor so she could help and make a difference to those that needed help the most and if she felt that she could not do it in this job she would leave. She was in charge of social care. That is the elderly, the disabled children welfare and mentally ill.

I was the one with the camera and earned the Monika of Ken the Cam. Used a flip camera which I had not heard of before last Tuesday. It has a USB fixture so the content can be transferred to a PC. One of the others will be uploading and editing over the next week and will be put on our Facebook page.

I know some have a low opinion of Peter Soulsby but having met him I found him very pleasant and a sincere man.

Although the cynic and untrusting nature of MP's lurks in the back of my head.

I shall see how he seems when he does a full in depth interview.

Anyway it was an enjoyable and interesting day out. I am thirst for more of the same. I have the news hound bug.

I got my old conch industrial repierced today after work.

I'm in quite a bit if pain as the piercist said that the scar tissue had spread from the old opening around most of my ear making it much more difficult (and painful!).

I'm so glad he uses surgical needles rather than piercing needles or I'd still be there.

Think we asked about Jubilee Square. Forget the answer now as we asked more than one of them.

Homeless is often thought by many to relate to those sleeping rough but it also includes those sleeping in hostels as they have no pernament home of their own. So you could pass someone on the street and you would not know.

Edited by Nightguard

Has she produced the little nipper yet ?

Hope all's well. :thumbup:

That'll be a baby gym from you as a birth present I guess.

Had a little baby boy this afternoon!!! He hasn't or a name yet - apparantly the little kicker is a Liverpool fan (as his father is too) but he lives in Manchester so when I met the bump a few months ago he had a choice of Leicester, Liverpool or Man City (as he lives in Manchester) he went with my second choice!

No baby gym for him (yet!) just running shoes and a lcfc football!

EDIT : to re-iterate that this is not my baby - its my new baby cousin!

Edited by blue-army-andy

Also had a new gas boiler installed. It's a Logic Combi if that means anything. Model 24,30 or 35.

Engineer left it on. Flats very warm now. Not sure how it works. Electricians coming tomorrow to fit thwe thermostat and controls I think. Want to turn the heating off or down but don't want to do damage. Also its costing money. Turned the dial down when I got in but still hot.