Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not the best, had my eye on some bird in one of the coffee shops in the highcross - I go in there a bit and have had small talk with her a few times and seemed like we got on okay.

So today I gave her my card, i said "this is for you, you don't have to use it if you don't want to, but there it is" - that's all I could think of.

She looked at me like i was a well-trodden-in dog shit on the carpet. Now I need to find a new coffee shop because I will look like a right mug in there now. Should have thought of that before really.

If you're a personal trainer you just can't go around handing your cards to women you're trying to pick up :P

If you're a personal trainer you just can't go around handing your cards to women you're trying to pick up :P

I did think that, but to be fair, I did scribble out my business number and put my personel one on instead, and we HAD been chatting in advance. This approach was on the advice of two of my female PTs as well!!

She probably thinks you're hinting at the fact she needs to get a personal trainer to help her lose weight lol.

This was also another slight flaw in my amazing plan that I hoped she might not fall into. With the benefit of hindsight I realise the amazing plan may not have been all that much kop.

Edited by blue-army-andy

So instead of asking her if YOU could take her for a drink or some other exiting entertainment,you want her to appear desperate enough to ask you.

Does that tecnique usually work for you.?

I'm just asking.

Hmmm, when you put it that way.... as you see above, I took the advice of the girls (clearly a mistake).

Having not needed to go on the pull for a few years my technique is clearly not at it's best!

Not the best, had my eye on some bird in one of the coffee shops in the highcross - I go in there a bit and have had small talk with her a few times and seemed like we got on okay.

So today I gave her my card, i said "this is for you, you don't have to use it if you don't want to, but there it is" - that's all I could think of.

She looked at me like i was a well-trodden-in dog shit on the carpet. Now I need to find a new coffee shop because I will look like a right mug in there now. Should have thought of that before really.

Nip into Schuh in Highcross as well and do the same, they have incredibly hot birds in there.

I'm not about to go on the prowl around the bloody highcross searching for bloody women! This was just one in particular that I liked! I'll get over it I'm sure.

It is only one shop, nip in have a look around or walk past and take a look, believe me.

old-man-flashing-with-raincoat.jpg

He might have a twelve incher under that.

It is only one shop, nip in have a look around or walk past and take a look, believe me.

I appreciate your concern, however given that I work in the Highcross and even more so the very personal nature of my career I'm afraid that I must choose not to act upon it. My no is final.

However, should the need arise for me to attend a social function with a member of the fairer sex on my arm before I have actually found one muself, you can be sure that I shall be the first to consult the good, kind natured folk of FoxesTalk with much haste. What with their exemplary record of similar matters in the past - one simply could not refuse.

I appreciate your concern, however given that I work in the Highcross and even more so the very personal nature of my career I'm afraid that I must choose not to act upon it. My no is final.

However, should the need arise for me to attend a social function with a member of the fairer sex on my arm before I have actually found one muself, you can be sure that I shall be the first to consult the good, kind natured folk of FoxesTalk with much haste. What with their exemplary record of similar matters in the past - one simply could not refuse.

I am liking your banter, top notch.

Just had an exam, as per I get to it and forget most things. I study web development, and this week I've only learnt how to write classes. Been doing them fine all week. Got into the exam and just forget how to write them, kept messing up brackets etc.

Pretty gutted to be fair. Just hope I actually get better marks than I think I've got.

Just had an exam, as per I get to it and forget most things. I study web development, and this week I've only learnt how to write classes. Been doing them fine all week. Got into the exam and just forget how to write them, kept messing up brackets etc.

Pretty gutted to be fair. Just hope I actually get better marks than I think I've got.

fingers crossed you have done ok buddy

• Like 1

Is this ASP or PHP ?

4 hours till Xmas Holidays................. yeeehawwwwwwwwwwwww

Can't wait to go back home.

Heated house, nice furnishings, varied and tasty foods, no rent, Sky television. How you do take these things for granted before you move out !!

Edited by lavrentis