Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to the charity shop just after 10am. Started off with some hoovering which was an experience in itself considering my hoover has gathered as much dust as the carpets. :) Went shops for manageress then posted some letters (exciting so far) Also checked record sheets against stubs of raffle tickets. Some missing and numbers all out of sequence. Found them in the end after sorting tickets out. Was there until 4.30pm So near enough a days work for one days JSA Going in tomorrow for a few hours. Would like to join the CAMRA pub tour though. May try and meet up at the Shakey around 2pm. Will have to remember to take an ear piece for my phone for the match or find my MP3 with radio.

Going to be shown the till section over the next week. Friendly crowd that work there. All versatile in what they do and the senior staff are willing to teach volunteers different roles.

They have a nice electric piano in there. £100.

It's the football do tonight so I'd to go out and buy a shit looking christmas jumper as it is required attire.

Looking forward to it, although FoxyJr decided to get up for the day at 4am and I got up with him. I'll be lucky to last past 10.

Knackering day. Was at the charity shop 9.45-2pm then joined the CAMRA crowd at the Shakespeare for their annual pub tour,

Crierion, Swan & Rushes, Kings Head, The Pub and Slug and Lettuce. Missed out the Ale Wagon.

Not so much pissed as tired. Too much ale makes me sleepy.

Just hope there isn't too many unread posts.

Guest Col city fan

Suffering a bit today.

Got in about midnight having been suppin ale in Kensington and Belgravia yesterday.

The pubs in London really are fab and that area's just nice.

Saw one bloke trying to put a Reg plate on his Porsche with a hammer! Which made us chuckle.

And got lost a few times when mi mates 'route' didn't quite work out as it should!

All in all a grand day, except for the loss at Millwall.

It's the football do tonight so I'd to go out and buy a shit looking christmas jumper as it is required attire.

Looking forward to it, although FoxyJr decided to get up for the day at 4am and I got up with him. I'll be lucky to last past 10.

In horrendous nick.

Just got my VCE (final year of high school) score, didn't get the goal I set for myself the whole year, not too happy to be honest.

Give you one bit of advice you're score means fook all at the end of the day. You can still get in to what ever course you like it may just take you an extra year.

Give you one bit of advice you're score means fook all at the end of the day. You can still get in to what ever course you like it may just take you an extra year.

I reckon I'll be fine getting into my course, but it's just the annoyance and disappointment of not achieving my goals.