Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Shite day. Got sent to Hulland Ward this morning. Working at the the quarry there last week. Got sent to make sure everything was running OK, and ended up having to move a pipe with virtually no fittings. The pipe was OK'd to be put in the original position by the bloke in charge on Friday!

Got to Shepshed at 1030 for the main job of the day, to swap a kitchen tap and install a bidet. Easy enough. Execpt it took me an hour to get the old tap off, when I eventually got the new one in, all the waste pipework leaked (they think it was disturned by a bloke who fitted them a dishwasher last week. Ended up repairing all that. Got on to the bidet about lunchtime. Pop up waste is shite and is so stiff even I struggled to operate it, and I've not got arthritis like the owners.

The bidet was to go about two foot away from the end of the bath. Drilled down where I wanted the pipe work to pop up from and tried to thread my pipes under the floor floorboard from the bath. The wooden joists all ran the correct way, but between the bath and where the bidet is going there was an RSJ running in the opposite direction. Also had to drain the hot water to do away with some pipework. Come 530pm the hot water system has airlocked. Got home at 630pm, job still unfinished, to be continued tomorrow.

Some customers must be convinced that 1. Some plumbers are useless and 2. They try to drag the job for as long as possible!

Nothing at all went right today!

Shite day. Got sent to Hulland Ward this morning. Working at the the quarry there last week. Got sent to make sure everything was running OK, and ended up having to move a pipe with virtually no fittings. The pipe was OK'd to be put in the original position by the bloke in charge on Friday!

Got to Shepshed at 1030 for the main job of the day, to swap a kitchen tap and install a bidet. Easy enough. Execpt it took me an hour to get the old tap off, when I eventually got the new one in, all the waste pipework leaked (they think it was disturned by a bloke who fitted them a dishwasher last week. Ended up repairing all that. Got on to the bidet about lunchtime. Pop up waste is shite and is so stiff even I struggled to operate it, and I've not got arthritis like the owners.

The bidet was to go about two foot away from the end of the bath. Drilled down where I wanted the pipe work to pop up from and tried to thread my pipes under the floor floorboard from the bath. The wooden joists all ran the correct way, but between the bath and where the bidet is going there was an RSJ running in the opposite direction. Also had to drain the hot water to do away with some pipework. Come 530pm the hot water system has airlocked. Got home at 630pm, job still unfinished, to be continued tomorrow.

Some customers must be convinced that 1. Some plumbers are useless and 2. They try to drag the job for as long as possible!

Nothing at all went right today!

Some plumbers are useless!