Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Jobs are like buses, it seems. I've been offered two in two days. Accepting one of them, of course. :trumpet::beer:

:trumpet: congrats

My day started off badly as there was a supposed crash on the motorway which made me extremely late for work. I found out later that a guy jumped off the bridge at the bottom of my street and killed himself. There was a three car crash where he must have jumped.

I spent most of the day perfecting a flow chart of the reservoirs in my area - what feeds where etc.

Half day tomorrow :scarf:

Edited by FoxyPV

Can't say it was a great day, went to the doctors as had been having some pain around my appendix doctor advised me he thinks it's my bowel and told me to get a CT Scan. Normally wouldn't be overly concerenced but have a family history of Bowel Cancer and my aunty may not make xmas because of Bowel Cancer.

On the plus side it's been the 21st of December for 8 hours and i'm not dead yet and have a great sporting weekend lined up. Cricket tonight (Well sitting in the bar at MCG while the cricket is on), A-League Melbourne Derby Saturday, then Austrlaian league Baseball on Sunday.

Can't say it was a great day, went to the doctors as had been having some pain around my appendix doctor advised me he thinks it's my bowel and told me to get a CT Scan. Normally wouldn't be overly concerenced but have a family history of Bowel Cancer and my aunty may not make xmas because of Bowel Cancer.

Best of luck with that. I know someone with bowel cancer. Awful disease.