Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Crimbo shopping. Tesco was shit hot. They had Crimbo songs blaring out in there so I was going with the flow, and then Run DMC Crimbo in Hollis came on which put the cherry on the cake. Best Tesco trip in years.

Slight downside. Went in McDonalds and said '2 quarter pounders, fries and a small coke please'. Dude said 'Do you want it as a meal? It's cheaper.' So I said yes. He tilled in 2 meals and got all confused. Took ages to explain what I wanted, but still ended up getting two drinks and two lots of fries.

Nearly went flippin' bozo, but looked up at the picture of Rudolph on the wall and decided to leave it.

Had a root filling and still can't feel the right side of my mouth, feels so weird. Been put back on antibiotics for 5 days, I asked the dentist if I could still have a drink or 2 and he said yes, so I'm going to take his word as gospel, assume he means drinking to excess and get smashed sunday, tuesday and wednesday :xmasbiggrin:

Working in charity shop again. If I forget I do not get paid, it feels pretty good to be doing something all day. Was around the clock tower for a hour or two at lunchtime giving out leaflets. The shop is offering up to 50% of stuff up until 2nd January. Somebody ordered a table and four chairs £270 managers special. Very nice table and leather chairs virtually new. A few other stuff went too TV's and settees. Busy day. I treated myself to a small HP colour photo printer half price plusa staff discount less than £12.

Found out the ink has run out though. Just looked online and the model is available still. Ink prices vary £10.99-£24.00 for tri-color..

Takes a few size cards and USB so may be handy if I need to print the odd photo off.

Think I may go out tonight. Not been out on a Friday since beginning of November.

The new Xmas edition of DNO is out. Will have to check the website to see if there is a PDF version. Not sure whereits available I got a couple from Apex. Should be some in the Centre library and various hostels.

Decent day. At charity shop. Out on the streets again handing out leaflets in the pouring rain. Some people are miserable sods though. Rushing by on mobile phones not even looking at us

This was one of the offers. It was sold today. Leather highest quality.

576242_10151144393922003_676082959_n.jpg

Edited by Rincewind

Shit. My football team lost 1-0 at home to some league of wales team and the fansite i use has gone even more mental than normal.

The manager should be sacked. The keeper is rubbish. The center midfield has been reported missing. Madnessi tell you. Maybe the world did end yesterday and i missed it.

Decent day. At charity shop. Out on the streets again handing out leaflets in the pouring rain. Some people are miserable sods though. Rushing by on mobile phones not even looking at us

This was one of the offers. It was sold today. Leather highest quality.

576242_10151144393922003_676082959_n.jpg

Which Charity shop is that?

British Heart Foundation Furniture/electrical on Charles Street. I am careful now when I talk about it. They sometimes search the web for mentions.

It is a decent place to work at. friendly people and willing to help without rushing you. I just stand at the side of whoevers doing the till and observe.

If anyone who drives and have a van they may take on as self-employed delivery.collection roles.

They are open today (Sunday) Xmas Eve and Boxing Day. The sales on till 2nd Jan. Stocks being moved around constantly. As soon as something is sold something else replaces it..