Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Spuked up last night.

Did a few air sicks that made a funny noise.

Edit : Also witnessed another Crimbo family barny. That's three on the trot I think. An in-law went home after having an arguement with her Mum about 'favourites'. Nowhere near as bad as the last two Crimbo barny's though.

Glad I've never been the one to cause a scene at these do's. It's all very silly.

Off out to another one tonight. Getting a bit bored of it now for this year and canna wait to chill oot tomorrow.

Edited by El Empty

Got into the office at 11. So far I've watched Thor, played office football (called off after we nearly broke an air conditioning vent) and tried my hand at boxing. I've decided to relax with some work and Beach House on the speakers. Working over Christmas isn't all that bad really.

Not sure about that, you watched thor.

I can honestly say I've learnt a bit today about Christmas. Mum runs a playgroup at a church in town and goes to the churxh weekly too. Dad had the idea of inviting a mum round today with 5kids. Shes a single mum of 5 with 2 dads. Theyve just been served notice to get out their house, so i did have a bit of stereotypical way of thinking about them and her. Apparently because of the situation they wouldn't have had much of a day yesterday.

All ill say is ive never met such utterly decent sweet kids as these. Polite as owt, and they enjoyed every second here today apparently. Learnt a big lesson and wont go on about it anymore as it does make ke deel a bit teary eyed. So glad dad suggested them coming over.

Good point, really.

The same can't be said for my soon to be ex-nextdoor neighbours! There's 9 (to my knowledge), in a standard 3-bedroom house and they've fallen out with their landlord. **** knows how they get away with in the first place. 7 kids between 2 bedrooms! (Obviously the mum and step-dad have a room). They've got a dog that spends most of the day locked outside and barking. They are the noisiest, ugliest and most ignorant family I've ever known and can not wait until they fúck off, for good.

Well, was going swimmingly until about half an hour ago. My bank account has been hacked and some **** has decided to let me buy him a load of clobber from house of fraser.

****ing lowlife ****

Edit: Called the bank this morning(couldn't get through lastnight) & they just recalled the money bank to my account from paypal.

I thought it would be infinitely more difficult than that!!

Edited by stix

Quiet at times in shop. Some things were sold and repriced others. Up to 50% off most now.

For the ones who mentioned cassette recorders on another thread being expensive in the shop, to day there is on display a Phillips radio cassette player for £10. Good working order.

Any flat screen plasmas?

Mainly the old type. I did see one displayed in the window but it's only a small screen and needs testing. I think it was a TV. Come to think of it it could have been a monitor.

The ones we have are the portables starting at £10. Some have VHS installed. TBH My TV only has one scart outlet and I have a collection of videos. If I had space I'd have one just for playing videos..

It's very tempting working there. They have a CD rack down to £3 now and some good coffee tables for around £15. ATM though I have no space. All my walls and corners are filled. When my kitchen is done I may consider a washing machine later on in the year.

Mainly the old type. I did see one displayed in the window but it's only a small screen and needs testing. I think it was a TV. Come to think of it it could have been a monitor.

The ones we have are the portables starting at £10. Some have VHS installed. TBH My TV only has one scart outlet and I have a collection of videos. If I had space I'd have one just for playing videos..

It's very tempting working there. They have a CD rack down to £3 now and some good coffee tables for around £15. ATM though I have no space. All my walls and corners are filled. When my kitchen is done I may consider a washing machine later on in the year.

Ah no problem then, hopefully I'll be moving out in 6months so il be looking for some cheap DVD storage so I'll keep an eye on BHF shop